1/9 Ladham Turn, CANNING VALE, WA, 6155, SUPERIOR QUALITY, CONVENIENT & STYLISH
With clean lines, sleek design and impeccable quality, this luxurious 2-storey house exemplifies superb contemporary living in the picturesque Brooklands Greens Estate. Built to high standards and resting on an immaculate 544sqm block, it perfectly suits this stunning 5 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom residence to busy families looking for a spacious, easy care home.
Downstairs, a vast living and dining space extends onto a generous alfresco securing a generous space for casual living and entertaining guests. The upstairs landing doubles as a sitting area and viewing deck over the open plan living below. A generous home theatre offers a great place to retreat over the weekend for family movie nights.
* Quality stone benchtops throughout.
* Sleek kitchen offering excellent storage, dishwasher, and stainless steel appliances.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
* Hotel style master suite with immaculate ensuite bathroom featuring a large double vanity.
* Queen-sized secondary bedrooms with built-in robes and quality carpets.
* Separate home office.
* Contemporary timber-look flooring throughout the living areas.
* Light-filled, casual living area combining the dining, kitchen and family.
* Separate home theatre room.
* Generous alfresco, under the main roof with striking timber decking and ceiling fan installed for the warmer months.
* Mesmerising below ground pool surrounded by modern glass and timber safety screens.
* Landscaped front gardens provide a welcoming entrance to the home.
* Large double garage with auto door and enough space to set up a small workshop.
* Front facing balcony under the main roof with timber decking and downlights installed.
In the heart of popular Canning Vale, with a bus stop close by and just moments from the Amherst Road shopping district, your choice of local shops, cafes, restaurants, and pubs are at your fingertips. Brookland Green Reserve is located within 150m of the home where its stunning lakes, walkways and children's play equipment are available for public use. Choose to live in style or invest wisely. For more information or to secure a private viewing of this incredible home, contact Sean Congiusta on 0424 502 684.
Council Rates: $2,739.27
Water Rates: $1,263.79
Block Size: 544sqm
Build Year: 2014
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Sunday 25th November 3:45am - 4:05am Add to calendar