UNIQUELY COUNTRY IN SUBURBIA!
1 GLENDART CT, ERSKINE, WA, 6210
About this property
Sprawling over 2501sqm in a picturesque land scaped setting with a host of features to cater to your every need this exceptional home offers the astute purchaser a unique country style home just moments to both Halls Head forum & Erskine shopping centres and within 10 Minutes on Mandurah's bustling CBD and renowned Foreshore for the best restaurants and pubs in town.
The has recently undertaken a significant makeover with full perimeter fencing with a number of access points for vehicles along with beautiful landscaped gardens, lawns all of which are fully reticulated for low care.
Ideally set on a corner lot you have the benefit of dual access for the boat & caravan with a huge powered workshop spanning 16m x 7.5m with full length lean too for additional storage or a great outdoor games area with room for a pool a bonus. One thing is for sure this generous Dale Alcock home is set to please.
Internally the home offers charm and warmth with gorgeous timber floors to the front formal living and dining room whilst the master bedroom is ideally positioned at the front of the home and comes complete with oversize walk in wardrobe with wheel chair friendly ensuite fitted with shower, corner spa, vanity and separate toilet.
The centre piece open plan kitchen, dining, living & games will accommodate even the largest of families and provide enough space to play host and be the consummate entertainer. With soaring ceilings and ample kitchen bench space, gas cooking, fridge freezer recess, walk in pantry and shoppers entrance the home chief is well catered to here.
All three minor bedrooms are located in their own wing of the house and are queen in size and fitted with built in wardrobes, newly fitted window treatments and new carpet flooring. A large bathroom complete with bathtub, separate shower and oversize vanity will be sure to please.
Additional internal features include:
- New carpets to all bedrooms
- New window treatments throughout
- Great outdoor alfresco area with newly fitted cafe blinds
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Dual gas hot water systems
- Oversize hallways and doors with skirting board finish allowing easy mobility and wheel chair friendly.
- Exposed timber beams provide eye catching charm
- Gas points for heating
- Laundry room equipped with ample bench space, overhead cabinets, huge built in linen cupboard and external access.
Externally this home shines above most others:
- MASSIVE 16m x 7.5m powered work shop plus full size lean too
- Multiple gated access points for easy towing and maneuvering on newly installed driveway
- Immaculate low care landscaped lawns and gardens with full automatic reticulation
- 4kw solar system with high rebate incentives putting money in your pocket
- Pergola expands off the main living and double garage providing the ideal space for outdoor entertaining
- Enough additional yard space for a future pool or keep for the kids or pets
The owners have finished this property to a high standard so its new owners can simply move in relax and enjoy with nothing to do. With so much on offer it must be seen to be fully appreciated. Call the exclusive selling agent Dane Stanley to arrange your private viewing TODAY!
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au