102 DERRIBONG DR, CORDEAUX HEIGHTS, NSW, 2526, UNIQUE FAMILY HOME OFFERING MULTIPLE LIVING OPTIONS
Expressions Of Interest
Excellent opportunity to acquire this generous sized home in the sought after suburb of Cordeaux Heights.
Well maintained and beautifully presented this proud owner built residence provides an attractive offering for those who seek ample space. The home offers an emphasis on space, with endless possibilities. Ideally suited to a family looking to upgrade or someone who requires generous living proportions in a central location.
Home office opportunity or potential self-contained flat with kitchen and bathroom facilities - or Rumpus/billiard room or teenage/inlaw accommodation
Situated on a rare 942smq block, the tri-level home features expansive living with 385 sqm (approx) internally and truly caters to a vast variety of buyers.
- Entry level - offers 3-4 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and dining, brand new bathroom.
- Lower level - offers large gourmet poly kitchen, open living area, new bathroom, huge main bedroom, home office/study
- Double lockup garage & internal laundry
- Extensive under storage, workshop/cellar
- Outdoor living is a key feature with an impressive covered patio, wood fire oven and your very own vegetable garden
- Set on 942sqm block with access to reserve at rear plus
- BONUS side access to rear of property for your Boat/Trailer/Caravan, extra cars, etc.
* Multiple living areas
* New bathrooms
* Two (2) full size kitchens
* Timber, tiled & carpet floor coverings throughout the home
* Covered BBQ patio area, wood fire oven
* Multiple balconies
* Gas heating
* Double lockup garage, extensive under storage/workshop/cellar
* Tank water, vegetable garden
* Property backs onto reserve
Located close to both Wollongong Private and Public Hospitals, University and easy access to M1 Motorway. Short stroll to local shops and private, public and Christian schools and under 5 minutes drive to Figtree Grove shopping precinct and only 10 minutes to Wollongong CBD & beaches.
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au
Saturday 20th October 2:00am - 2:30am Add to calendar