10308/25 Bouquet Street, SOUTH BRISBANE, QLD, 4101, Island Bench, Large Bedroom, Minutes From Everything!
Appointment by inspection only
Live with the city on your balcony and a riverside lifestyle at your doorstep at this one bedroom, one bathroom home with one car park at the Spice Apartments. Facing south, this 64sqm pet-friendly home boasts amenities including gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, island benchtops, air-conditioning, ample storage and a spacious balcony. Additional features within the complex include a rooftop courtyard, swimming pool and barbeque area. Ultimately, this is a sophisticated and vibrant piece of architecture befitting of a inner-city address.
Property features at a glance:
- One bedroom, one bathroom and one car park home at the Spice Apartments.
- Bedroom is showcasing a kingsize bed
- Spanning 64sqm, amenities at this pet-friendly apartment include gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, island benchtops, air-conditioning, ample storage and a spacious balcony.
- For the exclusive enjoyment of residents there's a rooftop courtyard, swimming pool and barbeque area to indulge in.
- Set in South Brisbane, one of south-east Queensland's premier inner-city suburbs, there are multiple restaurants, bars, schools and sporting grounds nearby.
- Within the highly-desirable Brisbane State High School catchment area.
Located in South Brisbane, and with easy access to the central business district, there are several restaurants, bars, schools and sporting facilities in close by. Situated in the Brisbane State High School catchment, there's ample public transport nearby as well as the Go Between Bridge and Legacy Way also within close proximity. All in all, Spice Apartments infuses location, design, quality and value together to create a residential sensation that is bold and exciting.
Saturday 27th October 1:00am - 1:30am Add to calendar