104 Green Valley Road, NORTON SUMMIT, SA, 5136, Country living minutes from the city
Set on just under an acre and within minutes of Magill this stunning turn of the century stone and brick home is a wonderful blend of new and old, city and country.
Four good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and great outlooks to the garden. Three living areas and two bathrooms. Inviting central lounge area with slow combustion and 11 foot ceilings.
Treat your friends in the elegant dining room with patio doors to a huge free flowing deck surrounded by carefully selected deciduous and evergreen trees and shrubs. A wide, graceful verandah surrounds the older part of the home and links the bedrooms wing to the deck and outdoor entertaining areas.
A functional central kitchen easily accessed by the lounge and dining areas with great bench space and wine storage. Upstairs is a spacious living room with floor to ceiling windows, feature exposed beams with cathedral ceilings all overlooking the garden.
The garden is a delight with meandering paths, chicken enclosure, vegetable gardens and room for a sheep or goat or just a really safe and interesting space for a family to grow. Fenced on all sides and dotted with a wonderful selection of fruit and nut trees this garden is alive with blue wrens, eastern spinebills and a host of flora and fauna.
Built for living, entertaining and with a huge provision for personal space this is your character home in the country just minutes from the city.
• 1920's stone & brick character home
• Sun-drenched spaces, harmonious indoor/outdoor connection
• Three living spaces
• Elegant dining room with bi fold doors to extensive decked area
• Original polished floor boards & 11 foot ceilings
• Combustion heater & reverse cycle air conditioner
• Uplifting sense of privacy & tranquillity
• Fantastic outdoor entertaining/pergola area
• Double carport
• Ample water with 200,000 litres of rainwater
• Close to public school & 8 minutes to Magill schools
• Set on under an acre approx. of all usable land