10 B BEAUCHAMP ST, MIRA MAR, WA, 6330, Subdividable Hilltop Aspect
Offers Above $390,000
• Rare hilltop position off quiet street between beach and city
• Sloping 1,357sqm triplex-sized property with subdivision potential
• Established, solid 3x1 home with separate spacious lounge
• Separate spacious north-facing dining room with rear access
• Separate country-style kitchen with ample storage and WI pantry
• Neat wet areas and three comfortable bedrooms with BIRs
• Rear garden shed and single garage with workshop space
Overlooking Albany's hinterland and streetscape, this valuable piece of property is a rare find in sought-after Mira Mar and could be transformed in any number of ways.
For buyers wanting a centrally located home with a decent family backyard, it poses various options. The existing solid home, while very comfortable as stands, could be beautifully embellished to capitalise further on the views and location. And you would be left with a fabulous big backyard to potter in and a parcel of land you could opt to subdivide later. The kids will have a ball playing amongst the trees and making secret cubbies and gardens.
The location alone presents a fabulous lifestyle opportunity for families to empty nesters.
For investors and developers, the property poses various development scenarios.
Whatever your reasons for buying, there is certainly untapped potential to make the most of the position and vistas. It also offers excellent potential for attracting tenants and drawing a rental income while you research your options.
For your private inspection or more information please contact Neels Delport on 0450 451 401
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au