10b Esmond Street, ROCKVILLE, QLD, 4350, Great Value Home in Quiet Street with Views
Located in a family friendly street within walking distance to convenience shopping, parkland and schools, this very neat and tidy timber chamfer home which is set on a fully fenced low maintenance 587m2 block, is a must to inspect for the buyer in the market for a property they can move straight into and call home or rent straight out.
Offering an office sized sunroom upon entering, in behind this is the open plan and air-conditioned lounge, dining and kitchen with newly polished timber floors. The modern kitchen which is located at the rear of the home features plenty of storage and bench space, large pantry, gas cooktop and dishwasher and enjoys an outlook over the rear yard with large shade covered and paved outdoor area.
Offering three good bedrooms, two with built-in bedrooms and the main with air-conditioning, located close by to the bedrooms is the modern family bathroom with shower over full sized bathtub, wall hung vanity unit and toilet. At the rear of the single lockup garage with internal access next to the laundry is the homes second toilet.
Competitively priced for an immediate sale, this well maintained home which also offers large solar system, garden shed, kids cubby house, instantaneous gas hot water system and rear yard access for your car, boat or trailer is well worth your time to inspect.
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, main with air-conditioning
- Modern bathroom with shower over full sized bath, wall hung vanity and toilet
- Second toilet located next to the laundry at the rear of the single lockup garage
- Open plan and air-conditioned lounge and dining room with newly polished timber floors
- Modern kitchen with plenty of storage/bench space, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Large solar system, study sized sunroom at front of home, kids cubby house
- Fully fenced 587m2 block with rear yard access for your car, boat or trailer
- Large shade covered and paved rear outdoor area, garden shed
- Walking distance to convenience shopping, parkland and schools
- Good investment, rent appraised at $280per/week