11 Coulteri Nook, CANNING VALE, WA, 6155, Step right up!! NEW PRICE !!! MAKE AN OFFER!!!
This property is now off the market
This is it!! You can just stop searching and call me to put an offer on your new home as this little beauty is ready and waiting.! Set in a secluded street in the heart of beautiful Canning Vale, this 2004 built 4 Bed 2 bath family home is freshly painted and perfectly placed close to schools, parkland space and just a short stroll to public transport.
Easy care living at its best !
Book your appointment today and make your mark on this family home!
• Classic façade with easy care gardens
• Solid wood entrance door with security screen.
• Light bright entrance hall with open plan living space.
• Generous 531sqm block with beautiful park land reserve a stone’s throw away.
• 200 approx. of internal living space perfect for the growing family.
• Laminate flooring throughout main living area
• Study at the front of the home with half wall to large Lounge room
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Open Plan Family Kitchen dining with laminated floors, pendant lights and vertical blinds.
• Master suite with carpets, good sized walk-in robe and vertical blinds.
• Ensuite bathroom is light and bright.
• Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double stainless sink, tiled splash back, plenty of bench space and cupboards.
• Bedrooms 2 is double sized with built in robe and 3 and 4 are queen sized with vertical blinds, carpets and good-sized walk in robes.
• Main bathroom is spacious with abundant natural light.
• Brilliant wrap around paved patio space for summer entertaining. This area overlooks garden beds which have been defined with concrete edging.
• Easy care gardens automatically reticulated off mains.
• Double garage with sectional automatic door.
• Short walk to the beautiful parkland with children’s playground, Campbell Primary school and public transport.
Be quick to call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing.
Sunday 7th October 4:00am - 4:40am Add to calendar