112 Pebble Beach Drive, RUNAWAY BAY, QLD, 4216, PRESTIGIOUS WATERFRONT LIVING ON THE RUNAWAY ISLANDS
Owners looking for quick sale and have reduced the price significantly. This impressive home has been renovated to the highest of standards. A well-designed floor plan that works throughout the year to capture the best of the seasons while being functional for both easy family living and great entertaining. Situated in a quiet cul de sac position this home offers a distinctive style and unique quality that is often sought but rarely found in such a prime location.
- Master bedroom on the ground floor with ensuite, walk in robe
- Master bedroom on the first floor with free standing bath, double glass vanity, rainfall shower head, frameless shower screen, walk in robe
- Three further double bedrooms with built in cupboards
- The kitchen offers stone bench tops, 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop, 900mm glass range hood with built in TV, double wall oven, S/S dishwasher, walk in pantry, double under mounted sink, soft close drawers & cupboards.
- Family room with architecturally designed sloping ceiling, porcelain tiles, canal views
- Formal living room also with sloping ceilings, timber engineered flooring, led lighting
- Dining room with views to the canal, porcelain tiles, study nook
- Air conditioned, CCTV, Video intercom, data cabling, alarm,
- Fully tiled undercover alfresco entertainment area leading to the pool + separate Bali hut + large Merbau deck for all year round entertaining.
- Newly resurfaced heated pebblecrete pool with multi-colour led lighting, frameless glass pool fencing.
- 10m pontoon with power & water, additional dry dock pontoon with winch
- Solar panels, roof insulation, new roof restoration, garden shed, low maintenance gardens
- High fencing for privacy and security
- 4 car garaging with plenty of storage plus side access with double gates for the motor home or other toys.
- 670m2* land area, 15.1m* waterfrontage
- Close to a variety of local amenities such as: Sports super centre, Cycling and walking tracks, Runaway Bay leagues, cricket, soccer & netball clubs, Library, school, daycare centre, a variety of restaurants, Runaway Bay shopping village.
- A short drive to Harbour Town, Gold Coast hospital, Griffith university, Gold Coast great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta.