Reside or Divide! . Unlock the Potential!
12 Blueberry Road, PARAFIELD GARDENS, SA, 5107
$329,000 - $359,000
About this property
Perfectly located on a large corner allotment with development and sub-division potential (STCC), this solid brick home circa 1970' offers a plethora of future growth possibilities with over 770m2 of valuable level land at your disposal.
Live in now or rent out while you plan your future, with the home in good condition and ready to move in this one is ripe for the picking.
A unique diagonal configuration offers spacious living areas with a large lounge providing a bright living space where natural light gently infuses through large picture windows. A combined kitchen / dining is adjacent, where a unique space enhancing pentagon style design provides a great central social zone, great for everyday interaction. The original kitchen cabinetry is complemented by an upgraded stove and there heaps of space for a 6 seater dining suite.
3 generous bedrooms all boast ceiling fans, with bedroom 3 having a built in robe. Security roller shutters to the street facing windows will ensure peace of mind while you sleep. Separate bath, toilet and laundry areas and in sound functional condition, completing a desirable interior.
A paved shade cloth covered pergola provides a quiet space for outdoor living while the large allotment also boasts paved patio, lawn and ample parking space. A single oversize garage offers secure parking for one car plus there is room for several more in a secure compound behind a lock up roller door.
Plan for the future and unlock the success possibilities of this highly sought after offering.
* Solid brick home circa 1970' in good general condition
* Sited on a 770sqm corner allotment with development potential (STCC)
* Dual street frontages of 24.38 metres and 21.36 metres
* Live in now, or rent out while you plan your future
* 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
* Bedroom 3 with built-in robes
* Large lounge with abundant natural light
* Pentagon style, spacious kitchen & dining room
* Original kitchen cabinetry with upgraded stove
* Separate bath, toilet and laundry areas
* Shade cloth covered pergola and patio
* Oversize single garage with roller door
* Secure roller door to large secure paved compound, ideal for vehicle parking
* Handy tool shed
Ideally located in a quiet street in the heart of Parafield Gardens amongst other homes of similar stature. Local shopping is within easy reach in all directions at Mawson Lakes, Hollywood Plaza and Parabanks Shopping Centres along with the lifestyle shopping precinct on Main North Road including Bunnings and others. Local schools include Parafield Gardens Primary and Secondary Schools, both within walking distance, Thomas Moore College, The Pines Primary School, and Salisbury Downs Primary.
A great opportunity to purchase a solid brick home ready to live in now, with a world of potential growth possibilities. Be sure to inspect this one, but be quick!
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 770sqm
House | 168sqm
Built | 1969
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
Land size: 770m2