1292 Rockley Road, FOSTERS VALLEY, NSW, 2795, $1,650,000 - $1,950,000
�Airlie� Fosters Valley. Via Bathurst. Circa 1930.
�Airlie Homestead� is one of the districts most renowned and stand out properties. The homestead is beautifully positioned amongst established trees and gardens in a park like setting accessed by the beautifully tree lined bitumen driveway.
Situated approximately 15 minutes south of Bathurst, in the rich fertile Fosters Valley, midway to the historic village of Rockley.
Extremely well presented and maintained property, Airlie boasts that it has never run out of water with 2 permanent spring fed creeks, 5 dams and 2 bores, one equipped.
The huge executive homestead with 4 bedrooms plus office features;
- Expansive main bedroom with large ensuite, walk in robe and parents retreat with its own verandah over-looking the picturesque valley
- Large quality timber kitchen with stone features, gas and electric stove with breakfast bar, adjoining a large family room opening east into the gardens
- Formal lounge and dining areas
- South Wing - three other bedrooms which adjoin their own sitting room
- Office with large storage
- Large bathroom and laundry
- 3 phase ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, combined with a slow combustion wood fire and underfloor slab heating in the main bathroom
- Across a large court yard is a 3 car garage, workshop and separate entertainment room with an outside toilet
- 12m in-ground salt water pool with undercover entertainment area
- 18m x 36m machinery shed
- 10m x 18m machinery shed (includes two shearing stands)
- 6m x 18m machinery shed
- Garage with workshop area
- Courtyard leading to the entertaining area (games room) attached to the shed
- Air Hangar plus 800m Ag Strip (Air Strip)
� Large set of steel cattle and sheep yards with crush, loading ramp and easy access to move stock and equipment whatever the weather
- Power, water and flood lighting to sheds and stockyards
Benefiting from regular supering over the years the pastures have established a very good ground cover and has resulted in minimal noxious weed problems and a higher carrying capacity. The pastures include Clovers, Phalaris plus 2 paddocks of approximately 30acres sown to Lucerne. The soils consist of basalt and alluvial flats.
Airlie is currently running 400 1st X Ewes with approximately 550 lamb at foot.
�Airlie� consists of 13 paddocks, all stock fences are in good condition..
The average rainfall is approx. 30 to 32 or 750mm to 800mm per annum.
Approx. 78.31 Hectares 193.42 Acres
Lot 9 DP 750403
Lot 8 DP 750403
Lot 7 DP 1086723
Lot 6 DP 1080723
Highest point: 900m above sea level
Lowest point: 830m above sea level
RU1 � Primary Production
County of Bathurst Parish of Ponsonby
�Airlie� offers an outstanding opportunity to secure a quality high yielding agricultural property in the Central Tablelands. Just 2hrs 45 min from Sydney.
Inspection is by appointment. Please call James Thompson 0429 157157, @realty Bathurst