1308/9 Christie Street, SOUTH BRISBANE, QLD, 4101, Luxury, Lifestyle, Location!
A rare high floor opportunity at Aria's awe-inspiring 'Oxley + Stirling Residences' at 9 Christie Street, South Brisbane offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 CARPARK! Enjoy a new standard of luxury at Brisbane's most exciting entertainment and culture precinct.
The Oxley and Stirling residences are the pinnacle of Brisbane inner city living showcasing magnificent and unparalleled design and facilities. The Residents Rooftop Club is the highlight of the building, flaunting incredible views of Brisbane and beyond. Spread across 1528m2 approx, the Residents Rooftop Club provides an exclusive, enviable lifestyle with an infinity lap pool, plunge pool and reflection pond, private resident's dining room, BBQ facilities, day beds, private theatre, large gym and numerous sun lounges overlooking the city. This is truly a 6 star resort style lifestyle.
Perfectly positioned with stunning views overlooking the Brisbane River, CBD and Story Bridge. This two bedroom, two bathroom apartment features:
• High floor level 13 with stunning River and City views.
• 2.7m plasterboard ceilings with full height double-glazed external glass, windows and doors
• Ducted air conditioning
• 1 secure car park
• Dedicated Aria Living onsite management
• Brisbane State High School catchment area
The Oxley + Stirling Residences' exclusive Residents' Rooftop Club includes:
• Expansive pool overlooking Brisbane River & the CBD
• Private dining room with chef quality kitchen and appliances
• Private cinema room with Foxtel and Netflix
• BBQ Area and multiple relaxation areas
• Fitness Centre
Oxley + Stirling Residences occupy a unique and prominent place in the South Brisbane skyline all within easy walking distance to:
- City Hopper Ferry Terminal (1 min)
- Mater Hospital (1 min)
- South Bank and River Quay dining (5 min)
- Train Station (7 Min)
- Woolworths (7 Min)
- Bus Station (9 min)
- QUT (12 min)
- Brisbane CBD (12 Min)
- Botanic Gardens (12 Min)
- Logan Road Dining and Antique Precinct (12 min)
Fire the landlord and purchase your own piece of Brisbane real estate before it is too late. This unique apartment won't last long.
Please note, photos are indicative only. Call Michelle Huang on 0467 486 307 to arrange your private inspection today.