14 Gang Gang Court, NGUNNAWAL, ACT, 2913, Owner Said Sell!
This property is now off the market
SEPARATE TITLE, NORTH FACING, EER 5, REFRESHED AND UPDATED. A MUST TO INSPECT!
All on one level, this charming north facing home is within walking distance to local shops, and schools, and only a few minutes' drive into the Gungahlin Town Centre with the upcoming light rail.
A haven for comfortable relaxed living, this is the ideal package for young families or those looking at downsizing.
Step in to appreciate:
* Open plan living with loads of natural light and north facing living areas
* The kitchen has a brand-new gas stove and rangehood with plenty of cupboards
* Gas heating and a reverse cycle air conditioner ensure year-round comfort
* All three bedrooms have wardrobes and all the windows have locks
* European laundry
* All one level and low maintenance living
* Freshly painted with new curtains and blinds throughout
* Low allergenic timber boards
* Carport with plenty of visitor parking available
* An enclosed, private backyard has colour bond fencing and beautiful bamboo screening
* There is also a good-sized storage shed to the backyard
* Walking distance to the Ngunnawal Primary School and the Ngunnawal shops
With a further selection of quality schools including, Gold Creek Primary and High School, the Holy Spirit Primary School and Saint John Paul 11 Catholic College, there are also very accessible bus routes, bush-walks, play-grounds and picnic areas nearby! Its no wonder that this pocket of Ngunnawal is so tightly held with great neighbours and appealing services.
Ring Sharon now for an inspection!