URGENT, URGENT -- Love Me, Love Me! -- URGENTLY!
15 PORT ST, WILSONTON HEIGHTS, QLD, 4350
About this property
'LOVE ME, LOVE ME' sings 15 Port Street near park & plaza, where Jacqui Walker Sells invites investors, renovators and starter buyers to seize cosmetic opportunity, fantastic value & long-term gain.
GAIN BY ADDING a little love to the:
- Original kitchen with dishwasher, positioned to capture happy living & dining moments
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner to this family living space, with wood-look floors
- Detached studio flat (Teenage dream! 5.4m x 3.5m)
- Outdoor pergola living wraps around the home
- Inviting front verandah
- Large double carport with privacy gates
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower & vanity
- Separate toilet
- Internal laundry
- Neutral colour tones throughout ... nice head-start for #CosmeticRenoGoals
- 608m2 allotment with staged retainer wall areas ... BYO #LandscapingIdeas
- 90 metres to lovely open Parklands
- 500 metres to Wilsonton Heights Plaza
- 1.1km to Rockville Primary School
- 2.2km to Wilsonton High School
BRING YOUR COSMETIC IDEAS - or get me to earn you rent - but say that you'll see me, sings 15 Port Street.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week for your INSPECTION OF THIS LOVABLE MOVE.
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Rental Income: Median asking rent for this suburb is $290.00/wk (Source: RP Data)
- Recent General Rates: $1075.08 nett half-year
- Recent Water Access: $281.07 nett half-year + use
- Construction: Chamfer board
- Allotment Size & Dimensions: 608m2 / 31m deep x 20m wide
- Studio Flat: Plumbed, detached in rear yard, no toilet
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN on Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- State School Catchment: Rockville Primary (P-6, 1.1km) & Wilsonton High (7-12, 2.2km)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Distances: Although every care has been taken, quoted figures & distances are approximate only.
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au