Premier wide tree-lined street in blue chip location!
161 CHARLES ST, ABBOTSFORD, VIC, 3067
About this property
Charming, freestanding original Victorian.
Calling all renovators, tradies and the like!
Suit transformation into 2 bedroom 2 bathroom extension
- Double bedroom - built in robe, open fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/living room (Open fireplace) - Leading out to private courtyard garden
- Bathroom - Shower over bath
- High ceilings throughout; Ceiling rose
- Parking permits available
- Side lane for easy access
Known as one of Abbotsford’s highly regarded tree-lined streets, close proximity to cafes, bars, restaurants, Collingwood Station, Victoria Street precinct, Yarra River, Gahan Reserve, St Heliers cultural precinct, bike plans, golf course and transport all moments away!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
Statement of information
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au
Wednesday 8th August 2:45am - 3:15am Add to calendar
Saturday 11th August 1:00am - 1:30am Add to calendar
Sunday 12th August 12:25am - 12:55am Add to calendar
Wednesday 15th August 2:00am - 2:30am Add to calendar
Saturday 18th August 12:30am - 1:00am Add to calendar