17 ADELONG AVE, THAGOONA, QLD, 4306, FAMILY LIVING AT ITS BEST!
Offers over $549,000
Very few properties have so much to offer! This five bedroom family home sits on a fully fenced 4995sqm block just a few minutes' walk from Thagoona Railway Station making it ideal for commuters looking for a country escape. In just over an hour you're in Brisbane CBD!
The list of features to this home is extensive -
• Five bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite complete with bath and massive walk in robe
• Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans for all year round comfort
• Three bedrooms with built in robes opening onto activity room perfect for the kids
• Family bathroom with bathtub and shower with the benefit of a separate toilet
• Four living areas in total - living room; family room; media/games room and activity room
• Well equipped kitchen and dining room flow onto the patio area for easy entertaining
• Double lock up garage with remote control and internal entry to home
Wait until I tell you about the shed!!!
• 12m x 6m shed with 3 phase power
• Three doors with extra width and height plus workshop area
• Two doors with remote controls
• Perfect to house all the toys as well as workshop space
• Covered walkway to the house
Outside continues to deliver with -
• 25,000 ltr rainwater tank (approximate) with pump
• Fenced yards for pets or the kids to pay in safety
• Laneway for back entrance to the property
Position plus -
• A few minutes' walk to Thagoona Railway Station
• Bus stop in front of the property for West Moreton Anglican College
• Short train trip to all schools - private and public
• Rosewood township is only minutes away - schools, shops, doctors, chemist, dentist, hairdresser etc.
• Walloon is only a few minutes away with groceries, hot bread kitchen, hotel with dining, doctors etc.
• An easy commute to Amberley for Air Force Personnel
Don't wait Call me today for a private inspection of this lifestyle property or I look forward to meeting you at my Open Home.
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au
Saturday 20th October 3:00am - 3:30am Add to calendar
Sunday 21st October 3:00am - 3:30am Add to calendar