17 Bayview Street, RUNAWAY BAY, QLD, 4216, OWNER REDUCED $100,000 - INSTRUCTED TO SELL BEFORE XMAS!
PRICE REDUCED! - Offers above $645,000
This large apartment vacant and ready to move in, is situated in a sort after Gold Coast building on the 9th floor East facing with breathtaking Broadwater views from every room. The total area space is 177m2 or 19 Squares, internal 135m2, balcony 27m2 & 15m2 car space. The balcony runs the full length of the unit taking in the stunning water view over the Broadwater. The building reception and foyer areas have been beautifully renovated plus an added bonus to this unit, it is wheelchair friendly. Ideally suited for the young professional, the retiree, an investor or the avid yachtsman with direct access out into the Broadwater.
Its key features are as follows:
- Extra large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and a wheelchair friendly en-suite
- Second bedroom with mirrored wardrobe doors, both bedrooms have water views, overlooking the Marina
- Large fully tiled living and dining area
- Kitchen is suitable for wheelchair with lowered benches
- Dishwasher Drawer
- Electrical ceramic cooktop
- Room for a double door fridge
- Space for microwave
- Separate Laundry with Dryer and cupboard ironing board
- Linen cupboard
- Secure under ground car space larger than standard
- Secure tower with key card access
- Blow on 38' Marina Berth currently leased
- Heated swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Gymnasium - fully equipped
- Spa's x 2 indoor & outdoor
- BBQ area
Close to shopping centres, restaurants, cinemas, schools, doctors and theme parks.
Council Rates: $1,845* p.a. approx
Council Water: $1,403* p.a. approx
Units in the building: 121*
Body Corp Fees: Approx $206* per week
Sinking Funk: $461,135* (as at 30th May 2018)
To inspect the unit contact the listing agent Anne Day 0403 954 107 or Julie Marto's 0415 891 397
* denotes approximate measurements
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Wednesday 19th December 5:00am - 5:45am Add to calendar