17 Bayview Street, RUNAWAY BAY, QLD, 4216, Fabulous 20.1sq (187m2) absolute Broadwater-front apartment with a Sunroom & spectacular views!
This property is now off the market
Folks, this is PRIME REAL ESTATE! Very seldom available high-floor D-type apartment with truly spectacular panorama of the Broadwater coastline, GC Seaway and south Coral Sea, stretching from the Sovereign Islands all the way down to the NSW border, and across the Gold Coast hinterland...Just incredible! This super-spacious 20+ squares of McMaster-created quality has recently been thoroughly renovated and immaculately maintained by its fastidious owner.
While you're looking at all the photos please consider what this beautiful apartment offers:
* Elegant entrance to welcome your guests in style
* Spacious lounge with built-in display & storage (can convert to a bar)
* Two bedrooms - master with own balcony
* Separate formal dining room which, if required, can be converted into a 3rd bedroom or office
* Large all-weather sunroom with breathtaking views
* Superb separate kitchen - granite top, big pantry, top-of-the-range appliances and instant boiling water
* Separate laundry
* Generous provision of storage space throughout
* Strictly residential (NO holiday lettings) tower
* A superb heated 20-metre swimming pool
* Spa, sauna, club lounge, gymnasium, BBQ
* Tennis court
* Acres of manicured private gardens
* State-of-the-art security
* Fine & casual dining, great coffee, fresh seafood, doctors and public transport - all just metres away
* A pleasant stroll along the Broadwater to more restaurants and coffee shops
* Walking distance to Runaway Bay Shopping Centre
* Easy 40 minute drive to the Gold Coast airport and about an hour to Brisbane International Airport
This exquisite apartment will ideally suit a connoisseur of views who is looking for that extra space, privacy and security. The seller's committed elsewhere - will consider all reasonable offers.
Contact the marketing agent Mark Gac for more information and arrange inspection.