17 Scoter Avenue, PARADISE POINT, QLD, 4216, OWNERS PURCHASED, MUST BE SOLD!!
Having recently purchased and settled on their new home, the owners of this stunning property are extremely motivated and ready to meet the market.
A coastal haven of modern comforts, superb entertaining spaces and privacy, this single level home offers enormous lifestyle appeal. Quality finishes and fixtures throughout make this an exceptional home of contemporary style. Perfect for hosting family and friends with generous living and entertaining areas.
Just a leisurely stroll to the sand and pristine Broadwater, it presents as new with impeccably appointment living spaces designed to embrace the outdoors.
• Immaculate single level home set on a 506sqm fenced block
• Entertainers alfresco features sun drenched north facing aspect with 8m pool and heated spa
• Excellent layout with sunlit interiors, top-quality inclusions
• Versatile living/dining zones offer seamless indoor/outdoor flow
• Premium kitchen with skylight, stone bench tops, breakfast bar, quality appliances
• King-sized master includes pristine ensuite, built-in robes, louver windows
• Guest room includes, ensuite, walk-in robe, direct access to the pool entertaining area
• Large study/multi-purpose room, main bathroom, crim safe security screens throughout
• 6kw solar system, air conditioned, ceiling fans, easy-care tropical gardens
• Secure double carport, extra storage, low maintenance yard
• Quietly set in the popular Paradise Point peninsula with endless waterside walk ways close by
• Only a leisurely stroll from the popular Paradise Point caf precinct
• 50 minutes to Brisbane airport, 45 minutes to Coolangatta airport
With genuine motivation and realistic expectations, this home is to be sold on or before auction. For more information, phone Matt Hill now and expect to be impressed.
'If this property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes'
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.