172 JUBILEE DR, JORDAN SPRINGS, NSW, 2747, IMMACULATE FAMILY HOME
$679,950 | 364m2
What an absolutely stunning home this one is! Positioned in the family friendly suburb of Jordan Springs only minutes from the nearby lake, you will also find yourself surrounded by tranquil nature reserves, quality parks, sporting grounds, and a well-established local shopping centre. Built by McDonald Jones Homes, you will find that this home offers nothing but the finest inclusions and fittings throughout. With the additional comfort of two split system air-conditioners and ceiling fans, this immaculate home really will impress anyone looking to secure a quality home in a fantastic community. Be sure to inspect this gem before it's too late!
* Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, with the main bedroom also showcasing a split system air-conditioner, ceiling fan, walk-in wardrobe and a private ensuite
* Beautifully finished main bathroom with a built-in bath, a freestanding corner shower, and a stone benchtop vanity with ample storage space
* Wonderfully designed kitchen with a 900mm gas cooktop, a stainless oven and dishwasher, fantastic amount of work space with stone benchtops, plenty of storage space, and designer pendant lights over the island bench all overlooking the adjoining meals and living area
* Fresh and open living space with modern plantation shutters and split system air-conditioning, all flowing through to the impressive rear alfresco and grassy yard, sitting on 364m2 of land
* Extended single garage with auto garage door, and direct internal access to the main hallway
* Currently occupied with fantastic tenants currently paying $530 per week
- Water Rates: $688.28 per annum
- Council Rates: $1712.80 per annum
**TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY,PLEASE CLICK THE 'EMAIL AGENT ' OR 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND SUBMIT YOUR ENQUIRY
WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES. PLEASE ENSURE YOU REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au