19 Oatland Esplanade, RUNAWAY BAY, QLD, 4216, "The Flagship of Bayview Harbour"...Fabulous 23.5 squares (218m2) in supreme Broadwater-front location + 42ft marina berth!
If you are one of the fortunate few who can demand absolute prime Broadwater location, we're quite certain you will not find better anywhere! This superbly spacious and elegant mid-floor apartment offers quality and class that very few residential buildings anywhere in Australia could rival.
* Only 2 apartments per floor in this boutique (34-apt), exclusively residential building
* Spectacular, completely unobstructed 300-degree views from the 9th floor
* Most peaceful, secure environment in South-East Queensland
* Supremely spacious living & dining areas with an all-glass sunroom, extended by generous wrap-around private balcony
* Two extra-large bedrooms PLUS separate office with fantastic views
* Beautiful kitchen with granite top and ample storage
* Generous provision of storage space throughout
* Separate laundry
* High ceilings, ducted air-conditioning
* Double (side-by-side) lock-up garage + extra storage in secure basement
* A 42ft (12.8m) marina berth in a secure, sheltered, deep water harbour right in front
* Heated swimming pool, gym & rec room
* Tennis court with lights
* The very best in security, including CCTV/video and foot patrol at night
* Great coffee, restaurants, doctors and shops - all within a brief stroll
* Bus stop around the corner
* An easy 40-minute drive to Gold Coast Airport, and about an hour to Brisbane International.
This apartment is just high enough to maximize breathtaking views of the Broadwater and the ocean, but not so high as to be divorced from the surrounding colourful array of the passing watercraft.
The "tightly held" boutique character of this building, combined with the comfortable elevation and magical panorama of views from all corners of the apartment underpin value of this PRIME real estate.
Realistic seller invites the $1.1 million+ buyers to inspect and submit all sensible "unconditional" offers. Contact the marketing agent now.