20 Campbell Street, BANGALOW, NSW, 2479, Rare Entry Level Home, Walk To The Centre Of Bangalow
$600,000 to $660,000
What a find! This neat two bed home on a low maintenance 298m2 block is the perfect place to start in Bangalow.
Whether you are looking for a first home, investment, or downsizing this property offers so much potential at the entry level price for Byron Shire.
Perfect to move right in, rent out, or plan your renovation.
Properties at this price that are only a few minutes walk to the centre of town, with it's shops, cafes, markets and local events are few and far between.
The property features;
- Light filled open plan living and dining with vaulted ceiling
- North facing deck and paved area
- Private and sunny garden
- Neat kitchen with electric stove and brightly tiled splashback
- Two bedrooms, one with built-ins, master with walk in robe
- Bathroom with shower, separate toilet, and internal laundry
- Air conditioning, solar hot water, off street parking
- Walk to shops, cafes, showground and weekend markets
Call Luke now to arrange your inspection.
Council Rates: $2197 per year
Saturday 9th February 12:00am - 12:30am Add to calendar