21 Browning Crescent, PARAFIELD GARDENS, SA, 5107, 3 Bedroom Home with Extensive Additions
$309,000 - $339,000
Open Inspection Cancelled - Apologies for any Inconvenience
There will be room for the whole extended family with this 1984 constructed brick veneer home. The original 3 bedroom home has been extended to include 3 generous outbuildings and an oversize garage, allowing space for a games room, man cave, studio, gym . or all of the above! Located on a traditional allotment with room to move & grow, the home will certainly suite younger and larger families, work from home tradies and investors with an eye for easy to rent' real estate.
Security roller shutters to all street facing windows will provide a secure environment for your daily lifestyle as you recline in a generous L shaped lounge / dining where crisp floating floors and neutral tones offer a bright atmosphere. A galley style kitchen is adjacent, boasting functional cabinetry, modern appliances, Pura Tap and dishwasher.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion with bedrooms 1 & 2 both offering built-in robes with mirror panel doors. Ducted evaporative air conditioning will moderate the temperature while 8 solar panels keep the energy costs low.
Step outside and entertain family and friends under a generous full width pergola, overlooking a large backyard with lawn area, large fernery / pergola, tool shed and rain water tank. Enjoy your casual living with 3 large lined rooms offering all the recreational spaces you will need, and a great opportunity for extra bedroom or work from home office space if required.
A massive 5.3m x 10.6m garage will allow lock up accommodation for 2 cars (or a tradies ute and trailer), plus there is an additional parking space in the front yard.
* 3 bedroom, brick veneer home constructed in 1984
* Large traditional allotment with extensive shedding and additions
* L shaped lounge / dining with crisp floating floors and neutral tones
* Kitchen adjacent dining with functional cabinetry, modern appliances, Pura Tap and dishwasher
* Bright and modern wet areas with bath, laundry and separate toilet
* Full width rear verandah, perfect for outdoor living
* Large secure garage (5.3m x 10.6m) with automatic roller door & 2.8m clearance
* 3 outbuildings, allowing space for a games room, man cave, studio, gym, . or all of the above!
* 6m x 6m fernery / pergola
* Large traditional size backyard
* Tool shed
* Rain water tank
* 8 solar panels for reduced energy costs
* Parking space for 2 cars in driveway
* Security roller shutters to street facing windows
* 2.4m ceilings
Perfectly located in a quiet road amongst other similar quality homes. Gemtree Park, Chesser Street Reserve and The Little Para River Linear Park are close by for your daily sport and recreation. Local shopping is nearby at either Martins Plaza or Hollywood Plaza. Local schools include The Pines Primary School, Salisbury Downs Primary, Riverdale Primary with Parafield Gardens Primary and Secondary Schools also within easy reach.
A great family home in a wonderful location - Be sure to inspect!
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 620sqm
House | 281sqm
Built | 1984
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
Land size: 618m2
Internal size: 281m2