21 Bayview Street, RUNAWAY BAY, QLD, 4216, The vendor's bags are packed. MUST sell this comfortable, secure, up-market Broadwater apartment this week!
Now only $575,000... What a bargain!!
Come to 21 Bayview Street this SATURDAY 12:00-12:45am... and be amazed!
Here's an apartment that offers class, space and views normally expected in a much higher price bracket... Look at this HUGE PRICE REDUCTION: only 3 weeks ago the asking price was $649,000. Today - just $575,000. Wow, what value!! If you are on a limited budget and want the very best value for your money, this property should definitely be on your MUST SEE list.
* 2 bedrooms - huge walk-in robe and en-suite to master
* 2 balconies - the main balcony is generous in size, sheltered from the cold south-westerly wind and offering fabulous water views
* Beautiful (recently updated) kitchen - bright, spacious and functional, with Miele appliances, huge pantry, timber floor and fantastic views
* Large separate laundry
* Ample storage throughout the apartment
* Strictly residential (no holiday / short term rentals) building with state-of-the art security
* Heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, sauna, spa, tennis court, gym, function room, 3 BBQs, acres of beautiful gardens
* Secure basement car parking for one vehicle
* Additional car space available for rent
* Low body corporate levies
* Quiet location, easy stroll to shops, cafes, restaurants, public transport etc.
* If required, a deep-water marina berth - to lease or to buy - in the secure harbour at door also available
* A 15-minute drive to Surfers Paradise and Sanctuary Cove
* A 5-minute drive to Barbour Town Outlet Shopping Centre
* A 40-minute drive to Gold Coast Airport
There is only one of this quality at this price - and the vendor's super-motivated and ready to move on. So do yourself a favour - pick up the phone and contact the marketing agent today.
Saturday 15th December 2:00am - 2:45am Add to calendar