22 Oregon Avenue, ANDREWS FARM, SA, 5114, Upgraded & Secure - Modern Home on Easy Care Allotment
$270,000 - $290,000
What a great starter, investment or downscale! Constructed by Divine Homes in 2011 and extensively upgraded by the current owners, this quality built family home boasts 2 living areas, 3 bedrooms and spacious outdoor entertaining across a feature packed design, located amongst other similar homes in a new family friendly neighbourhood.
Porcelain tiles and LED downlights greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the entire home with a crisp contemporary ambience. A bright lounge complements the entrance, boasting plantation shutters and wall tv bracket, a great retreat space and valuable second living area.
An open plan family / dining room spans the rear of the home in a spacious design with kitchen overlooking. Stainless steel appliances, generous pantry cupboard, crisp white cabinetry, subway tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap, wide breakfast bar and feature pendant lights combine to create a stylish kitchen with full views of the family room and outdoors beyond.
Step outside and entertain larger groups of family and friends under a massive 8.7m x 5.4m gabled pergola rising to 3.3m high. LED downlights and an adjacent stone planter bed add a relaxing atmosphere while dual ceiling fans keep the temperature moderate.
The home has 3 bedrooms all with porcelain tiles and modern appointments. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom while quality curtains and a stunning chandelier add to the romance. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes and block out holland blinds. A full main bathroom will cater for both residents and guests with a bright laundry completing the wet areas.
A single garage with panel lift door and direct access to the home provides a stylish convenience while security cameras installed front and rear will ensure your privacy and peace of mind.
* Quality courtyard home, 2011 built by Divine Homes and upgraded by the current owners
* Porcelain tiles, neutral tones and LED downlights throughout
* 2 living areas, 3 bedrooms plus extensive outdoor living
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom, quality curtains & stunning chandelier
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Front lounge/ retreat adjacent entry with tv wall mount bracket and plantation shutters
* Open plan family / dining with kitchen overlooking}
* Kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, generous pantry cupboard, crisp white cabinetry, subway tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap, wide breakfast bar and feature pendant lights
* Plantation shutters to family room and kitchen
* Massive 8.7m x 5.4m gabled pergola rising to 3.3m high
* Pergola with LED downlights and dual ceiling fans
* Stylish stone planter bed adjacent outdoor living
* Side yard with florescent lighting
* 3hp split system air conditioner to the family room
* Security cameras installed to both front and rear
* LED light switches
* Single garage with panel lift door and internal access to the home
* 2.4m ceilings
Ideally located just a short walk to a reserve with playground and park, just at the end of the street. Stebonheath Park is close by, a great family picnic area and a terrific venue for your daily health and exercise. North Lakes Golf Course is just down the road. Local schools include Andrews Farm Community Pre School, great for the younger family, with Swallowcliffe P-7, St Columbia College, John Hartley School and Mark Oliphant College all in the local area. Elizabeth Field Shopping Centre will cater for your everyday requirements and Munno Para Shopping Centre is a short drive away.
Be quick to view, many will be keen on this one!
Council | City of Playford
Zone | Suburban Neighbourhood
Land | 300 sqm
House | 125 sqm
Built | 2011
Council Rates | tba
ESL | tba
Water | tba
Land size: 300m2
Sunday 10th February 2:05am - 2:25am Add to calendar