23 ELIOT ST, PINGELLY, WA, 6308, PURE, FRESH COUNTRY LIVING
In the picturesque, township of Pingelly resides 23 Eliot Street. Positioned approx. 400m from the centre of town, this gorgeous country home enjoys four good-sized bedrooms, three living areas and a peaceful position opposite public open space across the road.
One of the many standout features of this property are the wrap-around verandahs that embrace the home. The verandahs frame the views of the front gardens and parklands to the front of the home whilst providing a link to the expansive alfresco to the rear.
* Theatre room off the entry to the front of the home.
* Spacious country kitchen offering plenty of storage.
* Breakfast bar, in wall oven, separate hob, dishwasher and huge walk-in pantry.
* Generous dining room with sliding doors to the outdoor living space.
* Separate lounge room living area overlooking the front gardens.
* Cosy wood-fire heater to warm the home throughout winter.
* Master suite overlooking parklands across the road offering a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom.
* Good-sized secondary bedrooms.
* Split system air conditioner in the open plan living space.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
* Substantial, bricked paved patio entertaining area.
* Large garage/workshop with room to park two cars behind sliding doors.
* Covered parking for four cars under the gabled carport.
* Plenty of additional parking in the U-shaped driveway.
* Opposite parklands with basketball half-court and children's swing set.
* Generous yards with established grassed areas to the backyard.
* Pingelly Primary is a short 350m walk from the front door.
* 400m from the town centre.
* Pingelly Health Centre a short 1.3km car ride away.
* 1.5km to Silver Chain services.
* 2km to the Pingelly Recreational and Cultural Centre.
* 15mins drive to Brookton
* 40mins from Narrogin – home to Narrogin Agricultural College, Target Country, Coles Supermarket, Good Life Health Centre, Home Timber and Hardware and more.
* 90-min car ride from Armadale.
This excellent lifestyle property is priced to meet the market offering the perfect opportunity to make the move to Wheatbelt and start enjoying country life. Inspections are encouraged, contact Josh Brockhurst on 0408 280 198 to secure yours today.
Council Rates: Unavailable
Water Rates: $1,353.73
Block Size: 2,433sqm
Build Year: 2000
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au
Saturday 13th October 3:00am - 3:20am Add to calendar