23B Teal Avenue, PARADISE POINT, QLD, 4216, Brand New Designer Home in Great Location
Never before has a brand new duplex of such high quality finishes become available in the enviable location of Paradise Point. Perfectly located approximately 500mtrs to the Café and restaurant precinct with the Broadwater at one end of the street and boat harbour at the other, this truly is a one of a kind property.
From the moment you pull up in your own private driveway you realise that this home is sure to impress. Upon entering the home you get a feeling of generous spaces and abundance of natural light.
The open plan living spaces on the ground floor are generous in size but also definitive by design. The home as two outdoor entertaining decks giving a seamless flow from indoor to outdoor entertaining and the ability to host the largest of family functions.
Features of this property include:
* A generous 290m2 Floor plan
* Entertainer's kitchen complete with 3mtr island bench with Premium Laminam' Porcelain benchtop and breakfast bar
* Integrated appliances including dishwasher, separate dish drawer, rangehood and fridge, * 600mm self-cleaning oven and 700mm induction cooktop
* Stylish and functional custom cabinetry throughout the home, including to living areas, with built in seat and plenty of storage
* Open plan kitchen including micro butlers pantry and feature shelving
* Separate dining area with feature pendant, wall panelling and built in seat
* Ground floor living area opens onto a North facing rear undercover deck and low maintenance garden
* Additional living area on first floor
* Two outdoor entertainment areas complete with low maintenance modwood decking and hanging chairs
* Luxurious master bedroom suite with wall to wall sheers, pendant lighting and timber feature wall
* Separate His and Hers WIRs with floor to ceiling custom curved cabinetry and dressing table with Laminam benchtop and back-lit mirror
* Luxury ensuite with twin showers and twin vanities plus frameless shower screens
* Elegant oversized glass skylight, wall lights, feature LED lighting and under-floor heating to ensuite
* Premium large format Italian tiles to wet areas and Carrara marble splashback to powder room and laundry
* Cavalier Bremworth Levante wool carpet with premium underlay to bedrooms
* Stylish Engineered Oak timber flooring to both levels plus Glosswood designer lining timber feature walls in dining room and master bedroom
* Ducted air conditioning with five zones including electronic air-flow controller and ceiling fans throughout
* Elegant wall to wall sheers to downstairs living areas, master and media room upstairs, insect screens throughout
* Block out blinds to bedrooms and media room with motorisation feature in media room
* Timber staircase with custom made timber balustrading
* Ceiling height of 2700mm to both floors, 2340mm door height, including square set cornices
* In-wall toilets and custom made cabinetry with soft close doors and drawers
* Extensive use of LED lighting, pendants, wall lights and feature lighting throughout the property
* Secure pedestrian gate with electronic access and intercom
* 7 star energy rating including R2.5 batts to external walls
* Separate driveway and remote control double garage
* Interior design by Zephyr and Stone and proudly built by Luxbuilt
This property has to be seen to be believed, its' perfect location in Paradise Point is only surpassed by the quality of workmanship, floor design and stylish finishes. If you are looking for a designer property that will stand the test of time you must inspect this brand new luxurious home.
To arrange your private inspection please call Leo on 0414 810 495
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Saturday 16th March 1:00am - 1:30am Add to calendar