24 Muscovey Avenue, PARADISE POINT, QLD, 4216, DEVELOP, RENOVATE OR INVEST!
This property is now off the market
This neat and tidy home is available for the first time in over 30 years. Zoned for redevelopment and set only meters to the Paradise Point Shopping Village with the Broadwater at the end of the street, this property offers plenty of potential for the astute buyer to invest for the future, renovate or redevelop and profit.
With numerous parks, a boat ramp, a number of sandy beaches and endless walking tracks, Paradise Point is sure to be one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs in the years to come. The owner has genuine motivation and has priced this home to sell.
• 506m2 Res Choice Land (Zoned for duplexes)
• Brick and tile construction
• 3 spacious bedrooms, main bathroom
• Ceiling fans, air conditioning
• Large covered entertaining area
• Single lock up garage
• Large backyard
• Dimensions 15.1m - 33.6m approx
• Only a short walk to the Paradise Point Shopping Village & Broadwater
• Close by parkland, public transport, cafes and restaurants
For more information or to arrange your private viewing, phone Matt Hill now and expect to be impressed.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Land size: 506m2