26 Churchill Green, CANNING VALE, WA, 6155, CONVENIENT, MODERN LIVING
Convenient in more ways than one and tucked away in a coveted Canning Vale pocket, this low maintenance 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home combines a central location with an affordable price tag. Offering easy care courtyard gardens, this property presents the ultimate lock and leave arrangement for adventurous retirees, busy families or those leading the FIFO lifestyle.
* Large open plan living area taking in the family, dining and kitchen
* Modern kitchen offering stone bench tops, 600mm gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, and range hood
* Spacious master bedroom located towards the front of the home complete with walk-in robe and private ensuite bathroom
* Good-sized secondary bedrooms - both with built-in robes
* Contemporary family bathroom offering a separate bath and shower recess
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to the master bedroom and living area
* Paved alfresco entertaining area under the main roof
* Double garage with auto door
* Covered portico entry over the front door
* Alarm system
* Gas hot water system
Canning Vale College is a mere two streets away, whilst Campbell Primary and St Emilie's Catholic Primary are both within a 2km drive. Access to local shops and take away restaurants are moments away with the Livingston Marketplace 800m down Nicholson Road. Your commute around town is simplified where easy access is offered to Roe Highway, Nicholson Road, Ranford Road and bus routes within walking distance.
This is certainly an exciting package. For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Ronnie Singh
Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believe to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement about the information included. Mallison Real Estate and its employees accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
Saturday 27th October 5:30am - 6:00am Add to calendar