27 ADELONG AVE, THAGOONA, QLD, 4306, LUXE, SPACIOUS AND BRAND NEW!!!
Offers over $649,000
Instantly appealing, this brand new contemporary residence offers absolute comfort and generosity of scale with numerous lifestyle and entertainment choices.
The family friendly floor plan promotes great separation of living with a luxurious master suite and guest bedroom/private living area tucked away on one side of the living areas and three more bedrooms situated on the other side of the living areas. Three of these bedrooms are ensuited!
The Masterchef kitchen complete with a butler's pantry is situated in the hub of the home making it the perfect place for family and friends to gather. Trifold sliding doors offers a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living to the alfresco area.
A sense of opulence is achieved with quality features including -
• Five bedrooms; three of which are ensuited with double showers in each
• Stylish family bathroom with double shower, separate toilets and powder room
• Masterchef kitchen complete with butler's pantry and masses of storage options
• Media room; lounge room; dining room and a huge under roof alfresco area with "Epoxy" flooring
• Ducted air conditioning throughout as well as ceiling fans
• Double remote control lockup garage with "Epoxy" flooring and internal access
• Fully fenced 5575m2 block with access from both front and back
• Thagoona railway station is a few minutes' walk away - 1 hours to Brisbane CBD by electric train
• West Moreton Anglican College bus stop is in front of the property
If you're looking for liveable "luxe" this is a must see property and it is brand new!
Call me today for a personal inspection or I look forward to seeing you at my Open Home.
DISCLAIMER: Crowne Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au
Saturday 20th October 3:00am - 3:30am Add to calendar
Sunday 21st October 3:00am - 3:30am Add to calendar