27 Prosser Street, ROCKVILLE, QLD, 4350, Red Hot Value Character Home on 863m2 + Shed!
Priced for an immediate sale, this attractive hi-set character home at 22 Prosser Street is positioned in a very convenient location on the Northern side of town within walking distance to St Andrews Hospital, Wilsonton Shopping Centre and Schools represents excellent value buying in today's property market and offers all of the charm you come to expect from a property of this era with extra-wide front verandah, high ceilings, VJ walls and polished timber floors.
Stepping through the front door from the extra-wide and secure North facing front verandah with views to the Eastern side of town, you enter the homes spacious lounge room with combustion wood heater, framed with a beautiful timber fire mantel. Behind the lounge room is the well-proportioned and functional eat-in timber kitchen with upright oven with gas cook top and large walk-in pantry with Terrazzo floor.
Boasting three bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes) with the main featuring its own modern ensuite bathroom with claw foot bathtub, the home also offers a good sized sleep-out/play room off the second largest bedroom, a small study room off the third bedroom PLUS another a separate study room at the rear of the home. The updated main bathroom that services the rest of the home is well-proportioned in size with shower over bath tub and polished timber vanity unit.
Set on a generous 863m2 block with side access to the double lockup powered remote garage, this gorgeous character home which has been re-roofed and re-stumped within the last decade and also offers a rear covered outdoor area, good under house storage with third shower and rainwater tanks, is a must to inspect for any buyer in the market for a spacious character home on a large block of land in a convenient city fringe location.
Ready to either move straight into or rent out (was recently renting for $350per/week or great potential for short term accommodation with the hospital a few hundred meters down the road), with a little love and elbow grease this property also offers the potential for the buyers that is willing to get there hands dirty to value add to and reap the rewards!!
Gorgeous character home + 863m2 block + double shed + walk to St Andrews Hospital = exceptional value buying!!!
- Three good sized bedrooms, main with stylish modern ensuite bathroom
- Sleep-out off 2nd bedroom, small study of 3rd bedroom, separate study off kitchen
- Updated main bathroom with shower over bath and timber vanity unit
- Large functional eat-in timber kitchen with upright oven and outlook over rear yard
- Spacious lounge room with combustion wood heater and timber fire mantel
- High ceilings and VJ walls throughout, polished timber floors, ceiling insulation
- Extra-wide North facing front verandah made secure with black wrought iron
- Double powered remote garage with covered outdoor area located beside shed
- Heaps of under house storage, rainwater tanks, landscaped front and rear gardens
- Laundry located underneath house with third shower, under floor insulation
- Big 863m2 fenced block, re-stumped and re-roofed within last decade
- Walk to St Andrews hospital, Wilsonton Shopping Centre, parks and schools
- Only a short drive to Toowoomba's CBD and popular North Point Shopping Centre