Fantastic Banyo Opportunity on 607sqm
28 ALVERSTONE ST, BANYO, QLD, 4014
About this property
Perfectly located in a very established and convenient pocket of Banyo, sits this solid home and is a perfect opportunity for first home buyers, investors or renovators alike and an inspection is highly recommended.
Positioned on a highly desirable 607sqm block, the house presents as a perfect blank canvas for someone who is after an ideal Banyo family home or renovator, in a location where capital growth is assured.
On the upper level you will find all 3 bedrooms, main bathroom, large living area and large kitchen with separate dining space. At the front of the home you will find a small deck, perfect for enjoying the gorgeous breezes.
The lower level has been fully concreted and provides one single garage, separate laundry space and ample storage areas which allows for endless opportunities for a savvy buyer.
Further benefits bound to impress include:
* Three well sized bedrooms all carpeted and main bedroom includes built in robes and ceiling fan
* Main family bathroom with glass shower and single basin
* Separate W/C
* Well sized kitchen with electric cook top, ample preparation and storage space and easy access to separate dining space and rear yard
* Large, carpeted lounge room with ceiling fan, air conditioning and seamless connection to dining space
* Laundry area found on lower level
* Fully concreted lower level with single car accommodation and extensive storage area
* Expansive, fully fenced, low maintenance 607sqm block
* Quiet, central Banyo location
* NBN Connected
* And much more!
Located in such a convenient and thriving Banyo location, with close proximity to the Gateway Motorway, Australian Catholic University, various reputable schools, public transport, parks/walking tracks along with Nudgee Beach and Brisbane Airport, if you are looking for the perfect renovator and investment, an inspection is an absolute must!
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please feel free to contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 28 Alverstone Street, Banyo.
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au