Home Entertainer with Room to Move
30 Andrew Smith Drive, PARAFIELD GARDENS, SA, 5107
$319,000 - $339,000
About this property
Open Inspection Cancelled - Apologies For Any Inconvenience
Now here is a great place to raise a family! Perfectly sited on a generous irregular shaped allotment with extensive indoor and outdoor living space, this mid 1980's built home boasts 3 bedrooms and multiple living spaces with renovated and upgraded essentials providing crisp contemporary accommodation within easy reach of all amenities, ideal for the growing family who needs space to grow, and a great investment in bricks and mortar!
Sleek slate tiles and neutral tones flow from a wide entrance hall, meandering through a generous casual living space creating a pleasant casual area for your daily lifestyle. An adjacent upgraded kitchen boasts crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, frosted glass splashbacks and glass cooktop, all adding to the contemporary appeal.
An L shaped living / dining offers a second indoor living space, great as either a formal or casual zone. Crisp floating floors and a bright bay window create a soft ambience with natural light gently infusing to add a soothing warmth.
Step outside through dual French doors and relax under a sandstone paved, gabled pergola, rising to 3.7m with 2 ceiling fans. There is plenty of room to fire up the barbeque while the kids play on the adjacent lawn area. Rendered planter boxes add a contemporary appeal, highlighting this fabulous outdoor living space. There is even a lined studio / man cave.
The home provides 3 bedrooms. Bedrooms 1 & 2 boast ceiling fans and built-in robes. Bedroom 3 is of good proportion. Stylish wet areas offer bathroom with separate toilet and laundry. A 2 car carport and paved driveway provide the vehicle accommodation while a gas heater and ducted evaporative air conditioner moderate the temperature, completing a desirable and affordable home.
* 1980's built and upgraded family home on spacious irregular shaped allotment
* 3 Bedrooms all of good proportion with floating floors
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* L shaped living / dining with floating floors and bay window
* Slate tiled family room and kitchen with French Doors to outdoor living
* Kitchen boasting crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, frosted glass splashbacks and glass cooktop
* Massive gabled pergola rising to 3.7m with ceiling fans and sandstone paved patio surrounds
* Sweeping rendered planter box and generous lawn area
* Lined shed, studio or man cave
* 2 car carport and secure rear yard
* Modern bathroom with separate toilet and laundry
* Gas wall heater
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* 2.4m ceilings
Perfectly located amongst other similar quality homes and with Andrew Smith Drive Oval and open space just around the corner adjacent The Pines Primary School. Chesser St Reserve and The Little Para River Linear Park are also close by for your daily sport and recreation. Local shopping is nearby at either Martins Plaza or Hollywood Plaza. Other local schools include, Salisbury Downs Primary, Riverdale Primary with Parafield Gardens Primary and Secondary Schools also within easy reach.
A great family home in a wonderful location - Be sure to inspect!
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 610sqm
House | 249sqm
Built | 1985
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
Land size: 610m2
Internal size: 249m2