307/8 Cordelia Street, SOUTH BRISBANE, QLD, 4101, Outstanding Address, Fantastic Apartment - A MUST TO INSPECT!
This is your chance to buy in one of Brisbane's most exciting and convenient Inner-City suburbs. Apartment 307/8 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane is in a brilliant location with the vibrant cultural, recreational and educational precinct of South Bank on your doorstep and Brisbane's CBD is an easy 10 minute walk away.
Located on the 3rd floor in the reputable Soho complex, this well-designed 2 bedroom apartment has a number of unique features to set it apart from the rest:
- Fabulous open plan living area
- Living area flows seamlessly to a spacious covered balcony - fantastic for entertaining
- Generous kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage
- 2 spacious bedrooms with generous built-ins - main has a well-appointed ensuite
- 2nd bathroom services the 2nd bedroom
- Quality finishes and fixtures throughout
- 1 secure car park plus plenty of undercover visitor parking spaces
- Well-managed secure complex with intercom system, lift access, large pool and BBQ areas
- Fantastic public transport options with train, bus and city cat only a short stroll away, or take advantage of the excellent walking/cycling tracks through the parks and around the river
- Close to SBIT, UQ, Griffith Uni, QUT, Somerville House, St Laurence's College and within the Brisbane State High catchment
- The Queensland Art Gallery, Performing Arts Centre, Convention Centre, State Library and Museum and a myriad of exceptional restaurants and cafes are close by
- The Mater Hospital and the Lady Cilento Children's Hospital are minutes away
This is an outstanding apartment and Soho is an exceptionally well-positioned apartment complex! Don't miss this incredible opportunity to live or invest in one of Brisbane's most highly sought-after precincts. Call NOW!
PLEASE NOTE: Photos are of a comparable apartment with a similar floor plan. Colours and finishes may vary!