31/20-28 Bayview Street, RUNAWAY BAY, QLD, 4216, Peaceful Harmony Gem Will Sell Quickly
Do you want a quality, peaceful, two bedroom apartment with everything you want? A large kitchen, with gas cook top ample stone bench tops, storage to die for and top of the range European appliances. The living/dining area has 9ft ceilings, fully ducted air conditioning and flows onto the spacious, private north facing balcony with uninterrupted views.
The master bedroom is a good size and boasts a walk in robe and ensuite. The second bedroom has its' own bathroom, ideal for when you have guests and there is a separate laundry.
You have two secure, side by side basement car parks with lift access. At the back of your car parks is a large storage cage which overcomes the normal storage problems associated with apartment living.
Located in three acres of sub-tropical gardens at Harmony, there is also an 18 metre infinity pool, spa, sauna and steam room plus gym, BBQ area and recreation room.
Two hundred metres to the Broadwater and 900 metres to the Runaway Bay Village, this property is ideally situated. It is also genuinely pet friendly.
• Two bedrooms, the master ensuite with a walk in robe
• A large kitchen with extra storage
• A living/Dining area integrated with a good size, private, north facing balcony for indoor/outdoor living
• High ceilings and fully ducted air conditioning
• Two side by side secure basement carparks with a large storage cage
• Lift access
• Security access and intercom
• Pool, Spa, Sauna, BBQ area, Recreation Room/Library
• Close to shops, cafes and the Broadwater
• Pet friendly
• Reasonable Body Corporate fees
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Saturday 8th December 2:00am - 2:45am Add to calendar
Wednesday 12th December 5:00am - 5:45am Add to calendar
Saturday 15th December 2:00am - 2:45am Add to calendar