311/1090 - 1098 Nepean Highway, HIGHETT, VIC, 3190, Ever thought you could earn up to 500,000 Qantas Points* with the purchase of your new home?
DISPLAY LOCATED AT AMITY PROPERTY GROUP
1001 NEPEAN HWY, MOORABBIN 3189
MONDAY - FRIDAY 10AM-6PM
SATURDAY 10AM - 4PM
SUNDAY - SUBJECT TO OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES
***Open times subject to change over Christmas/New Year period, please call office to check opening hours***
Neue, an exclusive cluster of conveniently located apartments; the Highett Road village and shopping centre are only a short walk away, giving you a vibrant local community and everything you need for daily life, whether it�s groceries, a coffee, or somewhere to join friends for a cocktail.
Beautiful beaches are just ten minutes� drive from home: you can unwind there any day of the week. When you�ve had enough sand in your shoes, head for one of the many parks and green spaces dotted around the neighbourhood for a stroll, a jog, or to kick a ball around.
Oh, and let�s not forget work�or study. Neue makes that easy, too. The train station is just three minutes away, or you can hop in the car and drive just a block to the Nepean Highway. All roads lead to Melbourne and its myriad opportunities for employment, education, shopping, and entertainment.
This is the shape of your Neue life.
- Bayside lifestyle - 10 minutes drive to the beach (Sandringham Yacht Club).
- Studded with numerous parks and recreation facilities.
- 4 minutes walk to the Highett Train Station.
- Main shopping strip, including Woolworths all within walking distance.
- Well-stocked with high rating cafes, restaurants and bars.
- 5 mins drive to the Southland Shopping Centre.
- 18 kilometres from CBD.
- Premium fixture and fittings; i.e. Bosch appliances, stone benchtop at no extra cost.
- Basement car parking spot to every apartment (NO CAR STACKERS). Light and dark colour
schemes to choose from.
- Award winning interior designer Studiomint.
There can only be a few more significant milestones than the purchase of a home or investment property.
But what if your next property could get you a dream getaway?
Amity Property Group have teamed up with Qantas Frequent Flyer to make that feeling even more rewarding
Earn up to 200,000 Frequent Flyer points by purchasing your next property through Amity Property Group*
With over 80 individual projects across Melbourne available for purchase, you could find your next home, or investment property, and open the door to your dream getaway.
There has never been a more opportune time to purchase in Australia�s fastest growing city^
Terms and Conditions apply. Visit amity.com.au
* Members who purchase an Eligible Property up to the value of $599,999.99 will earn 100,000 Qantas Points and members who purchase an Eligible Property valued at or over $600,000 will earn 200,000 Qantas Points. Points will not be earned on any government taxes and charges paid, including stamp duty. This offer applies to all contracts signed on or after 21/03/2018. Amity Property Group reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. "Eligible Property" means a new (including off the plan) residential property that has: 1. Been identified by Amity Property Group as an eligible property; and 2. Been purchased under a transaction where the only selling agent is Amity Property Group. Any property where Qantas Points are earned directly from the vendor or where Amity Property Group is not the only selling agent is not an Eligible Property. You must provide your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to Amity Property Group prior to the payment of the deposit. Qantas Points will be credited to the nominated Qantas Frequent Flyer account(s) (a maximum of 20 accounts may be nominated) in two stages: stage 1: 10% of the Qantas Points will be credited upon the contract becoming unconditional and the deposit being paid in full and stage 2: the balance of the Qantas Points will be credited upon settlement of the Property and the balance of the purchase price paid in full. Points will be credited to the Qantas Frequent Flyer account(s) within 6 weeks of payment being received in accordance with each stage