35/11 Manning Street, SOUTH BRISBANE, QLD, 4101, SELLER LIQUIDATES THIS SPACIOUS TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
This property is now off the market
The seller of this apartment is moving interstate and needs a quick sale!
This spacious apartment offers a convenient lifestyle, ideally located in the hub of South Brisbane and West End's bustling atmosphere of markets, boutiques, cafes, and wine bars. Situated across from the entrance to the famous Fish Lane' South Brisbane's most eclectic laneway of restaurants cafes and bars, and a 5 min walk to West End's Boundary Street shops! There's no need for a car because this apartment is a short stroll away from the city, Southbank, convention centre, west end markets and also provides many transport options (bus, train & ferry).
Arguably one of the best apartments in the Zen Residences' with its top floor position and a perfect North East aspect, you'll enjoy views across to South Bank, and feel comfortable in all seasons with cool summer breezes, warm winter sun and a light and airy environment throughout.
* Elevated 5th floor apartment (top floor) with views across to South Bank
* Spacious open plan living flows to large private North East facing deck
* Additional rear balcony gives great cross ventilation of breezes throughout the unit
* Newly renovated bathroom and laundry
* Modern kitchen with stone benches, 2 pak cupboards and S/S appliances incl dishwasher
* 1 bedroom plus study
* Huge master bedroom opens to additional balcony at the rear of the apartment
* Benefit from the quiet street locale
* Newly renovated outdoor area with large IG swimming pool, BBQ area and clothes drying area
* Secure building with lift and keyless fob entry to building and facilities
* Friendly onsite manager
* Secure parking for vehicles and bicycles plus plenty of visitor parking
* Pet friendly complex
* Low body corp fees
This delightful apartment offers a convenient lifestyle, situated 5-10min walk to South Brisbane train station, the Queen Street Mall, Southbank's Cultural Centre and Convention Centre, Musgrave park, and the Brisbane river and Davies Park markets. Also located within the highly regarded and popular school catchments of West End State School and Brisbane State High, and only 10 minutes to UQ and QUT.
The seller is moving interstate and MUST SELL, giving you the opportunity to either move in or invest in this great property.