363 Duke Road, DOONAN, QLD, 4562, Crystal Visions
- Opportunity knocks featuring rare vacant land, 1.9 acres
- Neighbouring multi-million dollar homes along sought after Duke Road
- Positioned on elevated ridgeline overlooking Noosa Hinterland and coastal areas
- Design and build the home of your dreams, take in the breathtaking views
- Take advantage of cooling coastal breezes in summer, indulge your senses
- One of the last vacant lots that command such an awesome position
Once in a while a prime piece of land comes onto the market that demands a prestigious building project. We are delighted to offer such a property at 363 Duke Road Doonan in the Noosa Hinterland. Land in Doonan is rare at the best of times and before too long it will be all gone. This parcel measures 7868m2 or nearly two acres and is perched high on the ridge that runs along Duke Road. Stunning views can be admired from various vantage points here, overlooking lush green landscape of Noosa Valley Golf Course and out to an expansive coastal panorama.
Multi-million dollar properties line this ridge, the benchmark in property values provides for peace of mind when planning a prestigious build. The opportunities are there for the taking, whether it be for yourself to live in, or to on sell and profit.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document Fiona Winter Realty can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries.