Impeccable! 2 x Shipping Containers Seamlessly Integrated into this Amazing Contemporary Home
40 JENSEN RD, BANYO, QLD, 4014
About this property
A new dimension of Architecture for Banyo! This eclectic home has been immaculately designed with all the conveniences for the modern family. Fully renovated with Industrial flair and having the functionality of a low maintenance home with state of the art smart features, this home is a lifestyle that you will embrace and enjoy sharing with family and friends. Without compromise, this two-storey property gives you that feeling of "home" every-time!
Boasting a magnificent modern kitchen fitted with quality appliances (900mm Euromaid free-standing stove, LG dishwasher), plumbed fridge-space, glass splash-back and a butlers pantry for entertaining or private home gatherings. Freedom designed and featuring in their marketing campaigns, this is every discerning home chefs dream.
Perfect North East aspect with a bay breeze catching back yard (yes there's room for a pool), brilliantly designed glazing maximises natural light whilst the louvers also harness the summer southeasterly winds. Ducted zonal air conditioning throughout takes care of all year round climate control.
The ground level oozes style with industrial flair, featuring floating stairs, exposed I-Beams, sealed concrete floors, custom steel fabricated doors, timber ceilings to alfresco with timber remote fans, secure (video-remote) access and remote panel lift garage door.
Upstairs boasts great sized bedrooms 2 and 3, the master is king sized with ensuite and all bedrooms have built-in custom cabinetry. The second bathroom is also central to the floor-plan and has separate bath and frame-less double sized shower with rain-drop head. Floor to ceiling tiles and wall hung vanity complete this amazing family bathroom.
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms upstairs, all rooms have built-in's, ducted air-conditioning and polished timber floors,
- 4th Bedroom/Office/Multipurpose Room on the ground level, 3rd bathroom, laundry, 2 living areas, Chef's Designer kitchen with Butlers Pantry, Outdoor Entertaining area and Study Nook.
- Water-tight Container doors are not only a conversation point and feature, but function to open up and allow in/out-door entertaining,
- Exposed I-Beams, floating stairs, custom steel industrial doors, sealed concrete floors, timber feature screening and panels,
- Advantage Air Automated "My Lighting" Smart LED lighting, Ducted Air-Conditioning System and tablet - all controlled via your Smart phone/device and the hard-wired wall mounted tablet and Remote Lucci outdoor timber fans,
- Finger-print recognition and fob Entry via the oversized timber and glass front door,
- 4 Kw (12 panels) Solar System,
- New Colour-bond roof extension matches the existing tin roof,
- Concrete sealer (London Grey colour) applied to driveway, carport and side access path,
- Lysaght Architectural cladding to the shipping containers provides peace of mind all year round,
- Robust and versatile Scyon Axon cladding to the external walls is not only aesthetically pleasing, it is also one of the most robust and versatile materials for Brisbane climates,
- R & A custom cabinetry has been fitted to each bedroom,
- Matt black tap wear by Reece and Highgrove Bathrooms,
- Toughened Glazing by G-James,
- Free-standing Euromaid 900mm stove and LG Dishwasher.
All this and much more; certified and ready to be enjoyed by its next owners.
The Brisbane City Council has identified the Banyo Northgate precinct as an area of strong growth through its "Banyo Northgate Neighbourhood Plan Draft Strategy" So be quick to snap up this future-proof home in one of Brisbane's "must buy" Suburbs.
- Less than 1.2 km to Banyo Rail and Banyo Village - Woolworths and specialty stores - 14 minute walk (3 min drive) to the train!
- 10 minute drive to the airports and convenient access to the Gateway Arterial
- 5 minute drive to the Australian Catholic University!
- 3 minute drive to drop the kids to Earnshaw College
- Short drive to the boat ramp on Nudgee Road to access Moreton
- Bike/walk ways to Nudgee Beach and through the Boondall Wetlands
- Access to 3 golf courses
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au