Please contact Sam George for a private inspection. Apartment is tenanted periodically for $350pw.
401/14 GILBERT ST, ADELAIDE, SA, 5000
Price Review | $299k - $319k
About this property
Lock up and leave living in the heart of the CBD!
Built in 2015 by renowned boutique developers Forme Projex, this fourth story, one bedroom apartment has everything at its fingertips. A functional floorplan with open plan living and southern facing private balcony with views to the Adelaide hills, offering a magical spot to enjoy a morning coffee whilst watching the sunrise!
Conveniently positioned to the tram line and local IGA supermarket on Gilbert Street, next door to one of Adelaide's favorite Sunday hangouts – The Market Shed on Holland. You'll love stepping out the front door on Sunday mornings to the smell of freshly prepared wares and roasting coffee, before meandering your way to your breakfast destination. This is lifestyle living!
- Bathroom with shower, WC and space for a washing machine
- Large bedroom with wall to wall built in robe
- Sleek kitchen with glass splash back, Electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher and abundance of cupboard space
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with direct access to private balcony with large sliding doors
What we love:
- Carpeted bedroom and hard wood floors to living area
- Serviced by a reverse-cycle split system air-conditioner
- Secure bicycle/scooter parking on ground floor
- 5 minute walk to the Central Markets, China Town and multiple restaurants and hotels
- 1 minute walk to the King William Street tram stop and selection of bus stops
CT | 6164 | 665
Council | City of Adelaide
Zoning | Capital City
Built | 2015
Council rates | $302.65/quarter
Body corp fees | $331.25/quarter incl. sinking fund
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au