44 MEADOWS LANE, CHATSWORTH, QLD, 4570, Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
Do you have a deep desire to run your own dream live-in style venture?
Heartland Retreat - a self sufficient Conference and Multi-Function Health & Wellbeing Centre with rooming accommodation – is now on offer and ready to host your next project.
With all the features and infrastructure already in place, the possibilities are endless to turn this fully operational, multi-functional facility into any sort of business you could think of!
• Perhaps you’d like to develop a Yoga or Creative Arts / Writers Retreat?
• What about your very own Holistic Healing Centre?
• Maybe you’d like to start a Horse Stud, Equine Therapy Centre or Equestrian Farm Stay?
• What about and RV Park and campground?
Set on 80 rolling acres with pastures and bordering Fishermans Pocket State Forest, this is the perfect place for you to begin creating your dream lifestyle with income.
Zoned “Special Purposes” and fully Council approved as a Bed & Breakfast, the facility was purpose-built for the Endeavour Foundation. It has been used as a popular Healing Centre for the past 12 years.
Just 8 minutes from Gympie, this property is located close to highway, rail and coach services direct to central Brisbane, now just 2 hours away. Fabulous fishing and beaches including renowned Noosa are just 45 minutes away.
• Function Centre, 3 cottages and Managers residence
• 19 bedrooms (15 air-conditioned).
• 16 of these bedrooms come fully furnished.
• 6 bathrooms and 8 toilets.
• Council licenced B&B Kitchen with walk-in pantry.
• Fully furnished ready-to-serve Dining Room seating 12-18.
• Air-conditioned lounge and library with fireplace.
• Furnished air-conditioned Conference Room (~ 60m2) .
• Reception area (currently set up as a tea room).
• 2 offices
• Separate Massage/Therapy/Consultation Room.
• 4 person sauna
• Large fully decked saltwater pool
• Outdoor dining under gazebo.
• Approved parking for 16 vehicles
• Large Farm Shed with 70hp Tractor & Zero Turn Mower
• 10Kw Solarhart solar system.
• 3-phase power throughout.
• Backup emergency lighting & mains-connected Generator.
• Fully approved internal automatic sewerage system.
• Fully maintained pest control monitoring system.
• Fully fenced.
• 500 tree “pesticide free” macadamia orchard.
• 7 water tanks (total capacity 160Kl), 2 dams and a bore.
• Elevated, North Facing Position with mountain views.
The development of, and approval for, such infrastructure today would undoubtedly cost a great deal more than the asking price.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by - Book your private inspection now!
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au