3 Bedroom Home Secure Family Size Allotment over 700m2
48 Swallow Crescent, PARAFIELD GARDENS, SA, 5107
$360,000 - $390,000
About this property
Upgrade now to this fabulous family home and secure a great place to raise your family! Perfectly sited on a generous irregular shaped allotment with extensive indoor and outdoor living space, this 1990 built home boasts 3 bedrooms and 2 living areas with separate garage and workshop, carport and secure yard compound, ideal for the work from home tradie, car enthusiast, boat or caravan owner and a terrific place for children to roam and play safely.
A generous L shaped living / dining adjacent a tiled entrance hall will provide a comfortable place to relax and entertain. Crisp floating floors, neutral tones and ambient down lighting create a calming mood. An adjacent kitchen is conveniently located between the lounge and family rooms, offering both formal and casual service. Tidy cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, upgraded stainless steel stove, tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar and a walk-in pantry, all add to the contemporary appeal.
A spacious family room offers a handy second indoor living space. Crisp tiled floors and a skylight overhead create a soft ambience with natural light gently infusing. Sliding glass doors open to a large paved pergola with room enough to entertain the largest of family gatherings. Cook up a barbeque and dine alfresco style as the kids play on a large synthetic lawn.
Enjoy the peace of mind that security roller shutters to all windows provide. A single carport with lock up roller door, lockup oversize single garage/workshop, high fencing and wide sliding gate all combine to provide extensive vehicle accommodation while guaranteeing the privacy and security of the allotment.
The home provides 3 bedrooms, all with floating floors and built-in robes, providing comfortable personal spaces. A clever 3 way bathroom with separate toilet and vanity will cater for both resident and guest usage. Ducted evaporative air conditioning will moderate the temperature, adding the finishing touch to a desirable family home.
* 1990 built family home on spacious irregular shaped allotment
* 3 Bedrooms all of good proportion with floating floors and built-in robes
* L shaped living / dining with floating floors, neutral tones and down lighting
* Tiled family room adjacent kitchen with sliding doors to outdoor living
* Kitchen boasting tidy cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, upgraded stainless steel stove, tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar and a walk-in pantry
* Massive paved pergola with room for large gatherings
* Large synthetic lawn, ideal for children's play
* Single carport with lock up roller door
* 4.0m x 7.0m garage / workshop
* High and wide sliding gate to secure vehicle parking area
* Side yard with lawn and garden area
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* 2.4m ceilings
Perfectly located in a quiet road and corner location amongst other similar quality homes Heron Avenue Reserve, Andrew Smith Drive Oval, Chesser St Reserve and the Little Para River Linear Reserve all provide great open space areas for your daily exercise and recreation. Local shopping is nearby at either Martins Plaza or Hollywood Plaza. Local schools include, The Pines Primary School, Salisbury Downs Primary, Riverdale Primary with Parafield Gardens Primary and Secondary Schools also within easy reach.
A great family home, perfect for the tradie, car enthusiast, boat or caravan owner - Be sure to inspect!
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 706sqm
House | 235sqm
Built | 1990
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
Land size: 706m2