49 Russell Street, SOUTH BRISBANE, QLD, 4101, Extra Large Inner City Apartment
This impressive oversized, one bedroom apartment represents great buying as - they simply do not build them this BIG anymore! Fully furnished, airconditioned, with car space and ready to occupy. With its exceptional location in the prime position for the Brisbane State High School Catchment Area.
Located in a quiet, leafy and resort style complex, with Musgrave Park across the road, this apartment will certainly impress.
• Full-size kitchen with ample storage, bench and cupboard space
• Functional, air-conditioned and spacious open plan living; flowing onto your entertaining balcony
• Double sized air-conditioned bedroom with a huge walk-in-robe
• Expansive bathroom, includes self-contained laundry with heaps of space for your ironing needs
Situated in a vibrant central location, it caters for the diverse urban culture in the area and is only moments to South Bank Parklands, QLD Art Gallery, GOMA, Museums, the eclectic Boundary Street dining/retail precinct, the Brisbane River, shops, cafs and multiple transport options all while being a short stroll to South Bank shops, restaurants, cinema and simply a skip and a hop to the Brisbane CBD.
• BBQ facilities
• In-ground swimming pool
• On-site property manager
- 300 m from Brisbane State High School
- 10 min walk to Brisbane CBD
- 5 min walk to the popular Southbank Parklands
- 5 min walk to South Brisbane train station
- 2 min walk to Boundary St dining precinct
- 5 min walk to Southbank TAFE
Promising ultra-convenience within a short stroll to countless lifestyle attractions, this one bedroom apartment will attract lots of interest, so don't wait to arrange an inspection today!