5 Baychester Circle, CANNING VALE, WA, 6155, YOUR NEW SUMMER PARADISE
Endless summers. That permanent holiday feeling. Life will be an absolute dream for those who yearn to call this immaculate Canning Vale home their own. Providing a stellar location in "The Avenues" estate, the home rests opposite picturesque parklands flush with bird and duck life that live amongst the many trees and gorgeous lake. Sprawling over a remarkable two-storey floor plan, the home enjoys four large bedrooms, multiple living areas and uninterrupted lake views from the second storey. An absolute delight from start to finish.
Perched on a healthy 804sqm block, the backyard is where this home comes into its own. Cook in the kitchen while you watch the kids play on the open grass area which is separate to the pool. All maintained by a bore, the gardens offer a beautifully landscaped mixture of ornamental planting and bright pops of colour. An impressive 11m below ground, salt-water pool is the ultimate summer haven also offering solar heating for further enjoyment in cooler weather. A gabled patio relishes a central position in the backyard and will become the venue of many a summer BBQ.
* Stunning timber floors through the lower level with striking parquetry detail in the entry.
* Family/dining off the kitchen with eye-catching timber beams inset in the ceiling.
* Separate games with stunning raked ceilings and generous views of the back gardens.
* Formal lounge and dining offering ornate light fittings and contemporary French doors.
* Generous kitchen with views over the patio and family/dining offering stainless steel appliances with plenty of workable space.
* Upstairs games room with gorgeous timber floors and peaceful lakes views.
* Impressive master suite with recessed ceiling, fan, and ensuite bathroom with corner spa and separate shower.
* Minor bedrooms with built-in storage plus an awesome gaming nook in bedroom 2 upstairs.
* Separate study – perfect for the home business or possible 5th bedroom.
* Two reverse cycle split system air conditioners available to both levels.
* Carpets replaced two years ago.
* Painted throughout five years ago.
* Peaceful 11m salt water pool, solar heated for enjoyment in cooler weather.
* Paved patio with ceiling fan overlooking beautifully landscaped gardens reticulated off the bore
* Gazebo sitting area centered around a tranquil fish pond.
* Double garage providing secure, off street parking with extra space for storage.
* Good-sized garden shed with power connected.
Conveniently located for young families, the home resides within a short 700m stroll of Campbell Primary School. Enjoy the Canning Vale lifestyle just moments from Canning Vale IGA and Livingston Marketplace. Those who enjoy a game a golf will delight in the Gosnells Golf Course placed a stone's throw from your door. But if it's a night free from cooking you need, you can enjoy a selection of cafés, restaurants and casual eateries at the The Vale shopping centre or enjoy a variety of takeaway options at the Livingston Marketplace. For more information and to book your viewing appointment contact Amanda Dury on 0417 985 190.
Council Rates: $2,522.06
Water Rates: $1,362.24
Block Size: 804sqm
Build Year: 1997
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable