5 Galali Place, ARANDA, ACT, 2614, FAMILY HAVEN IN THE HEIGHTS OF ARANDA!
We are proud to invite you to experience the charm and character of 5 Galali Place Aranda!
With a coveted elevated position, this premium Aranda property has been a much loved family home, the scene of countless fun filled gatherings with family and friends. Now it's time to start your own lifetime memories and is perfectly suited to those who appreciate ample space, exceptional versatility, leafy surrounds and a convenient location close to primary and secondary schools, Aranda bushland, Jamison Shopping Centre and only one short bus trip to the city.
Beautifully presented throughout, this impressive, light filled residence with a versatile floor plan and flexible living spaces has been designed to offer segregation and room to move for each family member. The expansive formal and informal living areas are sure to please those looking for a warm and friendly environment to entertain with family and friends.
Entertaining extends effortlessly to the stunning outdoors. The private backyard includes a huge paved courtyard with a covered entertaining area and gorgeous low maintenance gardens with beautiful peaceful surrounds. This area is sure to be the place where great memories are made!
This property is your answer to comfortable, convenient living in one of Canberra's most central and sought after suburbs. In close proximity to Belconnen's best educational facilities such as St Vincent's Primary, Aranda Primary, Radford College, University of Canberra and major facilities such as Jamison Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Hospital, Civic and easy access to some of the best bush reserves in the local area.
* Expansive elevated home in quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac location with the best reserve access
* Immaculately presented, both inside and out
* Spacious and light filled living areas with great air flow
* Updated kitchen with Caesarstone benches and quality appliances - overlooking the backyard
* Study/winter sunroom - great for reading or coffee break
* Master bedroom and downstairs bedroom, both with ensuites
* Well maintained main bathroom with separate toilet
* Large separate laundry
* Ducted gas heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Backyard is an outdoor entertainer's delight - private and family friendly with pergola, BBQ area, shade sail, paving, perfectly screened on all sides with mature shrubs and gates on both sides of house
* Stunning low maintenance gardens (with no lawn), retaining walls and dripper irrigation system to most areas
* New gutters and drainage
* Double auto garage with internal access plus work bench/storage space
* Under-stair storage/wine cellar
Land size: 791m2
Internal size: 230m2