54 Jabanungga Avenue, NGUNNAWAL, ACT, 2913, Perfect Family Home Or Investment Opportunity
The Phone Code for this property is: 53370. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
This property is ideal for those looking to take advantage of the deductibility of Stamp Duty in the ACT for investment properties, with the house already tenanted at $500 per week on a periodic lease.
Without the added pressure of any pre-commitment from a fixed-term lease agreement (unless preferred and negotiated with the tenants), this property affords the ultimate flexibility to purchase a home or investment in line with your buying intentions, from the first day of settlement.
The quality and additional features of this property are reflected in the substantially higher than average rental yield. The property is currently under rental management by Peter Blackshaw Gungahlin.
This unique high-quality home has an amazing feeling and really does come with everything you need, and then some!
- Outdoor heated spa retreat
- Amazing backyard
- Indoor fireplace
- Solar panels
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Continuous gas hot water system
- Recent updates
Recent updates include fresh paint and new carpets, new roller blinds and curtains to the living areas, and a new stainless-steel electric oven and gas stove cook-top to the kitchen, complementing the stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher.
• Large (491m2) block size for Ngunnawal/Gungahlin area - with the perfect backyard for parents to enjoy outdoor entertaining and plenty of space for the kids to run around and play. A children's paradise, including not one, but two substantial demountable cubby houses designed to standard by Australian companies.
• The taller play-fort includes a slide and base-level sandpit (currently laid with playground matting), with the smaller cubby also including a slide and windows to the enclosed playhouse.
• The perfect addition of 1.8m high colorbond fencing to all sides of the backyard in 2014 delivers superior privacy and ease of cleaning (comes up beautifully and is easy to clean with a quick spray of the hose).
• Large covered pergola area with new roof sheeting installed in 2016 - a perfect space for entertaining!
• A wonderful and unique feature of this property is the addition in 2015 of the tropically inspired and beautifully appointed undercover outdoor spa and retreat, with secluded access to the bamboo and fern tree surrounds via stunning French doors off the master bedroom. The serenity of this adult retreat is further enhanced by the new timber decking and steps added in 2017, creating the appearance of an inground spa and additional ease-of-entry. Access is also available through the safety gate in the backyard.
• The meticulously maintained spa can fit the whole family - plus friends - with 5 seats and one lounge (with leg massager), comfortably seating up to 6 people. The spa features include ambient multi-colour underwater LED lighting, cascading waterfall, MP3 / iPod stereo system with pop-up speakers, automated filtration system with ozone water clarification and 37 adjustable stainless-steel hydrotherapy jets with a powerful 2.5Hp jet pump for the perfect massage.
• While automated and easy to maintain, the spa has been kept in perfect condition with regular monthly professional spa servicing provided by Poolwerx.
• The manicured garden beds to the spa retreat, back yard and front of house, have been stylishly designed and appointed with polished black and white river-stones, providing a wonderful discrete contrast that tastefully accentuates the surrounds.
• The low-maintenance back yard comes complete with an in-ground sprinkler system, plenty of additional storage space with 2 x demountable garden sheds, and 5 x large superior steel raised garden beds, ready for planting vegetables and herbs.
• With the main entrance and carport sitting back from the road, native bushes provide an additional level of privacy to the front of the home. The oversized drive-through double carport with high ceiling and roof space access, is well sheltered on three sides to keep the Canberra winter frosts off your car. Easy access is provided through a large gate to the backyard and patio; with plenty of extra room for added storage. The large front yard and driveway can easily accommodate another 3 vehicles for the hobby enthusiasts or entertainers.
• This property will also help keep your electricity costs down with LED downlights, ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, rooftop solar panels and the addition in 2015 of a continuous gas hot water system.
• The house has wonderful natural lighting throughout the day, with floor-to-ceiling windows in all bedrooms and living areas, and a large tiled entryway. At night, ambient lighting to the bedrooms and lounge room accentuate the fireplace, with the rest of the house recently converted to LED downlights both inside and out.
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling to all rooms provides for year-round comfort.
• 3 x generous bedrooms all come with built-in wardrobes, with a walk-in style wardrobe to the master bedroom.
• Ensuite-style two-way access to the large divided bathroom off the master-bedroom, with separate vanity area and toilet so everyone is catered to on busy mornings.
• The bathroom has a lot of further potential, with scope to renovate and split the current floor plan into a separate main bathroom and additional private ensuite off the master bedroom.
• Oversize kitchen area with stainless-steel appliances, breakfast bar, open plan dining and additional living area with floor-to-ceiling glass sliding-door that accesses the large outdoor pergola area - all overlooking the magnificent yard with full visibility of the kids while they play.
• An additional special feature in this kitchen is the inclusion of a wall-mounted television off the breakfast bar and connected to the rooftop digital antenna, so you can catch the morning news with your breakfast, or watch your favourite show while creating culinary delights on the large kitchen benchtop with tasteful overhanging wooden cookware rack.
• The internal laundry with separate access off the kitchen/dining area, comes with built-in linen cupboards and additional hanging cupboards above the washing machine and clothes dryer spaces. The external laundry door provides additional easy access to the back yard and clothesline.
• The separate large lounge room comes complete with a fireplace for Canberra's cold winters and, thanks to the large archway through to the dining area, the fireplace can also be enjoyed from the kitchen and dinner table.
• 5-minute walk to the local school, playgrounds and local Ngunnawal shops (including Spar Express, Takeaway, Bakery, Gym, Hairdresser, GP, Skin Clinic and Dentist).
• 5-to-10-minute drive into Gungahlin, with the additional shopping options of Casey and Amaroo all within a shorter distance.
• 5-to-10-minute drive to Gold Creek Village Precinct, Gold Creek Country & Golf Club and Club Lime Gymnasium, Aquatots indoor swimming pool and Let's Play Indoor Playground.
• Travel options include bus stops close-by, or quick access by car to Horsepark Drive, Gungahlin Drive, and Barton Highway. Approximately 15-to-30-minute drive to Civic or Belconnen (notwithstanding peak hour traffic).
• The new light rail from Gungahlin to the City is set for completion in late-2018, with options to 'park and ride' or 'bike and ride' so you can skip the morning traffic.