551 Crowdy Head Road, CROWDY HEAD, NSW, 2427, The Last Picturesque, Unspoilt, Beach Front Access in 'Crowdy Bay' Mid North Coast, NSW
* First class opportunity
* Proposed Eco Tourism Development (STCA)*
* 2.5 Acres, 1.02Ha Land size
* Over 100m of absolute beach front access
* 336 Km North of Sydney, 70 Km North of Forster
* One of Australia's few north facing beaches such as Bondi, Byron & Noosa
'Crowdy Bay' is a location like no other. It is situated 75km* south of Port Macquarie, 336km* North of Sydney and approximately 600km* South of Brisbane.
The beautiful seaside village of Crowdy Head has both a North & South Beach.
On the Northern side (The Bay) is a well-protected beach, excellent for families which is patrolled in the summer months with a surf lifesaving club & kiosk. There are also some great picnic spots nearby and it is not uncommon to spot dolphins & whales.
Crowdy Head South Beach is a picturesque natural beach which is very popular with surfers chasing the 'big' waves.
Both beaches have 4WD access available, with the Northern beach having approximately 15kms* of white sand to make tracks on.
Land size: 2m2