Family Home with City Views
6 Rain Ridge Road, KURRAJONG HEIGHTS, NSW, 2758
About this property
Enjoying a fantastic north easterly aspect and incredible views that come with it, this home presents a premise of light and family proportions on a desirable street in Kurrajong Heights.
Presenting a functional floor plan with tremendous potential for lifestyle and family liveability, this residence offers privately zoned bedrooms, great living/lounge and dining domain in addition to a spacious kitchen.
Creating a haven for full family enjoyment all year round the outdoor entertainment area is the perfect spot to relax.
Situated just 5 minutes from all the conveniences of Kurrajong Village, walk to local shops and quality restaurants, moments from the local primary school and bus to Colo High School.
- 1991 brick veneer construction, situated on a 556.4m2 block with breathtaking views over the Hawkesbury and out to the City Skyline.
- 5 great sized bedrooms all with built in robes, four bedrooms located upstairs. Fifth bedroom located on the first floor with kitchenette and ensuite, perfect space for a teenager retreat or guest accommodation.
- Three bathrooms, the main generous in size with shower, vanity and toilet. The ensuite to master has been updated recently.
- Open plan kitchen with electric cooktop & stunning views with lounge and dining adjacent.
- Separate dining or lounge room option which opens onto quant veranda.
- Expansive entertainment space, perfect for year-round entertaining and newly constructed.
- Additional office space
- 2 car garage with extensive storage space and additional carport.
- 160,000L water tank with new pump, gas fireplace, reverse cycle air conditioner, electric water heater (off peak), fully insulated, ADSL.
Land size: 556m2