643 Messners Road, FOSTERS VALLEY, NSW, 2795, "Hartwood" - Rare Offering in Popular Fosters Valley Location
Auction Friday 9th November 2018
"Hartwood" is a rare offering because of it's size and location. Most blocks of this size so not have a dwelling entitlement, however, not only does it have the entitlement, "Hartwood", has an existing Council Approved, fully self-contained cabin.
Some of the many features of "Hartwood" include:
- Australian style barn with concrete floor
- Self-contained cabin, with 12Kva silent diesel generator
- Two roof-water tanks, with pressure pump
- Septic tank
- Car port
- Mains power to block
- 3 dams
- Approximately 50% arable and has recently be sown to pasture
- Superb rural views
- Mixture of mature native trees and introduced specimen trees
- Ability to build second house (Subject to usual Council approvals)
An inspection of "Hartwood" will not disappoint, even through the on-going drought the property presents well and its location well appeal to buyers seeking a weekend get-away or people wishing to commute to Bathurst (30 minutes drive). The school bus picks up drops off students at the junction of Messners Road and the Rockley Road (approximately 7 klms from the block).
Auction 10.30am Friday 9th November, 2018 at The Auction Centre 152 William Street Bathurst.