Character, Comfort & Location
7 SNOWGUM ST, ACACIA GARDENS, NSW, 2763
About this property
Nestled in a quiet pocket in Acacia Gardens this meticulously well-kept home will appeal to those looking for a family home or investment. Designed with the family in mind, this home has an outstanding and open floor plan with nearby schools, shopping and transport amenities. The property includes;
* A spacious and light-filled interior, freshly painted with open plan living and meals area.
* Second separate and stylish lounge room with modern floorboards.
* Three spacious bedrooms, two with fully equipped built-in robes and a generous master suite featuring fully equipped built-in robe and a practical two-way bathroom.
* Large laundry features ample cupboard storage and another fully functional bathroom.
* Kitchen boasts gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, filtered water tap and plenty of storage.
* Backyard boasts an undercover entertaining area perfect for entertaining family and friends, which flows into the fully landscaped gardens with low maintenance lawns.
* Large cubby house included perfect for entertaining children.
* Includes instant hot water, internal gas heating and recycled water taps perfect for gardening.
* Additional features include new carpet, back to base alarm system, NBN connected, three split system air conditioners, side access, downlights and ceiling fans throughout.
Located approximately 600m from Quakers Hill East Public School, (3.1km approx.) from Quakers Hill High School, (3.6km approx.) from Stanhope Village Shopping Centre, (160m approx.) from the Quakers Hill Parkway bus stop and approximately 3.7km from Quakers Hill station.
With a traditional, contemporary feel and desirable style, this gorgeous family home is not one to be overlooked. It would make a perfect first home or investment property. For more information, please contact Matt Whiting on 0407 883 111.
**LJ Hooker give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; All information has been gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au